About Amyron Syrup
Amyron Syrup is a medicine that is used for the reduction of Migraine, Skin Condition Marked By White Patchiness, Menstrual Problems, Obesity, Bronchitis, Breast Cancer and other conditions.
Amyron Syrup contains Arbi Leaves, Ashwagandha, Fenugreek Seeds, Flax Seeds, Guduchi Leaves, Musli, Papaya Leaves, Raisins, Shatavari, Sunflower Seeds, and Wheat Germ Oil as active ingredients.
Amyron Syrup works by inhibiting cyclooxygenase activity and the PGE 2 production; modifying the adsorption and penetration of the virion; lowering lipid peroxidation level; stimulating the rate of increase in platelet count; possessing the alpha-linolenic acid, lignans, and fiber content; suppressing the expression of the phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase gene; retarding the formation of colon, breast, skin, and lung tumors; increasing the pancreatic secretion overcoming a number of diseases and conditions; enhancing the immune system and body resistance to avoid infections; calming the brain, reducing swelling, lowering blood pressure and altering the immune system; increasing all the reproductive fluids, supporting a healthy sperm count as well as soothes the mucus membranes; possessing the antimicrobial activity; relieving the various ailments; improving the blood circulation to the skin and to the hair
Amyron Syrup-Composition and Active Ingredients
Amyron Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Arbi Leaves
- Papaya Leaves
- Flax Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Guduchi Leaves
- Wheat Germ Oil
Amyron Syrup Uses
Amyron Syrup is used for the improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Skin Condition Marked By White Patchiness
- Menstrual Problems
- Breast Cancer
- Tumour Metastasis
- Cancer Therapy
- Dengue Fever
- Wound Healing
- Oxidative Stress
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Bronchial Asthma
- Muscle Cramps
- Labor Induction
- Improves Metabolism And Health
- Sinus And Lung Congestion
- High Levels Of Lipids
- High Blood Pressure
- Inflammatory Disorders
- Digestion Problems
- Reproductive System Problems
- Microbial Infections
- Lack Of Libido Male Impotency
- Gynecological Disorders
- Arthritic Conditions
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eczema And Other Skin Irritation
- Damage From Sunburn
Amyron Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Amyron Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting cyclooxygenase activity and the PGE 2 production.
- Modifying the adsorption and penetration of the virion; lowering lipid peroxidation level; stimulating the rate of increase in platelet count.
- Possessing the alpha-linolenic acid, lignans, and fiber content; suppressing the expression of the phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase gene; retarding the formation of colon, breast, skin, and lung tumors.
- Increasing the pancreatic secretion.
- Relieving a number of diseases and conditions.
- Enhancing the immune system and body resistance to avoid infections.
- Calming the brain, reducing swelling, lowering blood pressure and altering the immune system.
- Increasing all the reproductive fluids, supporting a healthy sperm count as well as soothes the mucus membranes.
- Possessing the antimicrobial activity; overcoming the various ailments.
- Improving the blood circulation to the skin and to the hair.
Amyron Syrup - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Amyron Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Stomach Upset
- No Side Effects Known
- Stomach Discomfort
- No Reported Side Effects