About Aimil BGR 34 Tablets
BGR-34, is a polyherbal Ayurvedic Blood Glucose Regulator(Control diabetes by regulating blood sugar level), prepared from six medicinal plants viz. Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Vijaysar (Pterocarpus marsupium), Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre), Manjeestha (Rubia cordifoila) and Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum). The intake of this medicine collectively releases 34 active phytoconstituents in the recipient body.
It is developed by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (Ministry of Science and Technology). CSIR has developed this product for controlling elevated blood sugar level in diabetes. BGR 34 has antioxidant, antidiabetic, antihyperglycemic, cardio protective, and adaptogenic properties.
Composition of BGR-34 Tablets
- Berberine – Potent DPP4 inhibitor
- oxo berberine -Regulates glucose homeostasis.
- Jatrorrhizineberis aristata Trigonella foenum graecum Rubia cordifolia.
- hydroxy isoleucine
- Galactomannan -Regulates glucose homeostasis and exerts diabetes induced cataract.
- α- tocopherol – Reduces level of glycosylated haemoglobin.
- Fenugreekine -Maintains blood glucose by slowing down metabolism.
- Rubiadin – Potentiates effect due to increased peripheral utilization of glucose.
- Isoliquirtigenin-Anti-hyperglycaemic -Exerts regranulation of P terocarpus marsupium
- Gymnemic acid – Modulates incretin activity & regeneration of pancreatic cells and delays glucose absorption in blood.
- Gurmarin – Incretin mimicking action, delays absorption of glucose and interferes with ability of taste buds to differentiate between bitter and sweet.
- Gymnemagenin – Maintains blood glucose homeostasis and anti-oxidant action.
Health Benefits of Aimil BGR-34 Tablets
- It is a blood glucose regulator.
- It regulates glucose and lipid metabolism.
- It provides improves glucose tolerance.
- It repairs and revives the beta cells of pancreas.
- It reduces health complication due to diabetes.
- It controls excessive thirst and urination.
- It protects heart and tones functions of pancreas.
- It has significant antioxidant effect.
- It is herbal medicine based on Ayurvedic principles.
- It is scientifically proven.
- It is clinically tested.
- It is tested for toxic effects.
Dosage of BGR-34 Tablets
- Take 2 tablets two times day, half an hour before meals.
Side Effects of BGR 34 Tablets
- Some of the BGR 34 users complained about side effects like Gastric problems and allergy.
Rules to be followed
We request you to take this medicine under Physicians guidance and Prescription.