Vitiligo or Leucoderma is an idiopathic acquired disorder of skin, which causes pigmentary disfigurement mostly in dark skinned individuals. Patients with vitiligo develop white spots in the skin with varying size and location. These spots occur when pigment cells or melenocytes are destroyed and or pigment melanin can no longer be produced.
Lukoskin is a result of extensive Research & Development, which has been processed meticulously, standardized for various parameters and studied clinically. DARL has its core competence in development of herbal products utilizing medicinal plants of high altitude areas of the Himalayan region for relieving the sufferings of mankind.
- Skin Photo-sensitizer
- Stimulates Melanin synthesis
- Improves auto-immune system
- Checks secondary infections
HOW LUKOSKIN BENEFICIAL
- Activates Melanin synthesis- Helps in the release of SH-group bound copper as
- free copper, which activates tyrosinase activity.
- Modulates immunity- Modulates immunity in regard to both non-specific cellular and
- humoral immune response.
- Exerts Photosensitisation- Helps to initiate erythema on the spots of Vitiligo due
- to its furanocourmarin contents on exposure to UV light or sunlight.
- Enhances blister healing- Reduces irritation & the formation of blisters, checks
- hyperpigmentation in the skin.
- Reduces stress- Exerts relaxing effect on CNS, thus helps improve psychological and
- emotional trauma in such patients.
- Regulates Metabolism Improves the hepatocytes functioning which gradually improve the auto-immune system.
- Lukoskin is a blend of natural resources and hence has been found to be safe. It a devoid of side effects such as shrinkage and strain on the skin, severe sun burn, hyper pigmentation, hyperkeratosis, nausea, vomiting and abnormal hair growth.
- Lukoskin being a polyherbal formulation, inhibits the development of cataract, which may result in the patients of Vitiligo due to long term intake of furanocoumarins.
- Lukoskin also improves the texture of skin.
- Lukoskin is easily affordable by all income groups.
White Patches on Skin(Depigmentation)or as Directed by the Physician.