About Purodil Syrup
Purodil manufacture by Aimil Pharmaceuticals a unique polyherbal dual therapy acting systemically (externally) as well as locally (internally) fight various skin affections like (pimples,acne). Purodil gel is best skin care product enriched with a novel phytoconstituent α- mangostin from Garcinia mangostana providing an effective therapy for skin infections specially acnes & pimples. Purodil dual therapy exerts potential anti-bacterial action against P.acnes & S.epidermis, kills even resistant strains. It also exerts significant anti-inflammatory & free radical scavenging activity. Purodil is ayurvedic treatment for skin provide natural skin care, which has no side effect.
Purodil decreases sebum production locally. With unique benefits of dual therapy it constantly treats all stages of acne, repairs acne damaged skin, helps to heal breakouts by detoxifying the impurities. Purodil is herbal ayurvedic medicine for skin has combination of vital herbs, which on one hand act as anti-infective to eradicate the causative organism of acne and on the other hand helps to improve blood supply to the skin by toning microvasculature, which is natural treatment of skin provide us a healthy and glowing skin.
1. Neem (Azadirachta indica)
Every part of the tree finds varied uses, hence is called as the ‘Village Pharmacy’. It is one of the most important detoxicants in Ayurvedic medicine and is used widely for its antiseptic properties.
2. Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Glycyrrhiza glabra shows remarkable anti-bacterial activity against Propionibacterium acnes, resulting in negligible induction of resistance.
3. Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
GUDUCHI plant is used as a medicine to improve the immune system and body’s resistance against infections. It has a significant action as an immunomodulator.
4. Manjitha (Rubia cordifolia)
This was first described in Chinese medicine in the Shen Nong Canon of Herbs, during the Han dynasty. It has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine. It is a bitter-sweet, cooling herb that reduces inflammation and has anti- bacterial effects.
5. Haridra (Curcuma longa)
Studies demonstrates that curcuma longa pretreatment has a conducive effect on the irradiated wound and is a substantial therapeutic strategy in initiating and supporting the cascade of tissue repair processes in irradiated wounds.
6. Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus)
SARIVA (Hemidesmus indicus)is a well-known drug in Ayurveda system of medicine. The extract of H. indicus root barks, has anti-oxidant properties.
7. Chopchini (Smilax china)
Chopchini works as Blood cleanser, immunomodulator (selectively reduces overactive immune cells).
8. Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)
Kalmegh is a blood purifier. It is used as a cure for torpid liver and jaundice. It is a major constituent of the Ayurvedic preparation for skin disease.
9. Kahadir (Acacia catechu)
KHADIR has astringent cooling and digestive properties
10. Chirayata (Swertia chirata)
- Purodil ensures rapid elimination of infection causing microbes which is the major cause of skin disorders
- Reduces dependence on antibiotics/modern synthetic preparations.
- Reduces chances of recurrence by boosting defense mechanism, also prevents aggravation & thus provides faster relief.
- Protects skin from toxins like pollutants & free radicals developed from sunrays and fat metabolism.
- Improves blood circulation thus helps in nourishing and toning the skin.
- Retards age related changes in skin by providing anti oxidants.
- Helps break the vicious cycle of stress –acne-stress. (One being the cause of other)
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Apply a nice gently on the skin.
3. Keep away from direct sunlight.