About Zymet syrup
Zymet syrup is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Excess Acid Secretion In Stomach, Heartburn, Ulcer Formation In Stomach, Ulcer Formation In Food Pipe, Ulcer Formation In Small Intestine, Gastric Reflux Disease and other conditions.
Zymet syrup contains Cimetidine as an active ingredient.
Zymet syrup works by the reducing the acid formation in the stomach.
Zymet syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Zymet syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Aluminium Hydroxide
- Magnesium Hydroxide (Milk Of Magnesia)
Zymet syrup Uses
Zymet syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Excess Acid Secretion In Stomach
- Ulcer Formation In Stomach
- Ulcer Formation In Food Pipe
- Ulcer Formation In Small Intestine
- Gastric Reflux Disease
Zymet syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Zymet syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
The reducing the acid formation in the stomach.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Zymet syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Hair Loss
- Reduced Sperm Count
- Loss Of Interest In Sex
- Skin Rash
Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Be careful if you taking blood thinning agents, bronchodilators or anti-arrhythmics
- Consult a doctor if you have kidney or liver disease
- Do not drive or operate any machinery
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not take or discontinue the treatment by itself
- Planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding