About Hinged Knee Brace
The hinged knee brace is a compression garment designed to provide protection, support and compression for a number of knee conditions. An appliance designed to protect and support the knee during activity. It consists of an elastic sleeve with medial and lateral steel or aluminium bars hinged at the axis of the knee joint. The hinged bars are stabilized with leather or self-adhesive (Velcro) straps.
- Adjustable compression straps,
- Covered hinges for added protection from lateral impacts and bilateral stays for unstable ligament support,
- Knee brace is designed to be highly supportive but unrestrictive and ideal for return to sports activities.
- The breathable, form-fitting mesh material promotes airflow during sports activities and ensures the brace is extremely lightweight and comfortable.
- Knee brace features an oval-shaped donut which an be trimmed for patella misalignment correction.
- Knee cap cushioning for stability and protection
- Cinch straps provide adjustable support.
- Durable neoprene-blend material provides soothing warmth
- Knee sprains
- Mild to moderate ligament injuries
- Ligament instabilities
- Meniscus/Cartilage injuries
- Patella subluxation, laxity or misalignment
- Mild arthritic pain
- Problem with running is the toll it takes on the knees. This is where knee braces come in. These simple accessories can help protect the knees from damage and also extend endurance by preventing pain in the joints.
- It's especially important for individuals who bike competitively to wear braces because of the added stress they place on their joints.
- brace is designed with pull straps above and below the patella to prevent it from dislocating ,while applying a constant corrective force on it..
- Buy the product which fits you right.
- The best way to clean the brace is to use white vinegar and dish soap with cold water. Let soak about 10 minutes. Remove and rinse through out with cold water. Use a clothes hanger and allow to air dry hung on the shower bar or where ever you might wish to dry.
- Do not wring or dry in a dryer.
- Be sure support is completely dry before reapplying it.