About Aroma Magic Cedar wood oil
Aroma Magic presents this ‘Cedar Wood Essential Oil’ that acts as a multi-purpose oil with several benefits, making it an essential in every urbane home. This essential oil relieves anxiety, acne, water retention and seborrheic scalp when applied topically. It also protects clothes against bugs and insects. Cedar Wood Essential Oil has anti-fungal properties and acts as a diuretic.
Benefits of Aroma Magic Cedar wood oil
Seborrhoeic Eczema is a common scalp disease caused by the malfunction of the skin's sebaceous glands. The increase of sebum production causes an infection of the epidermal cells which causes raised, inflamed, itchy and flaking rashes. Cedarwood essential oil can aid in the treatment of seborrhoeic eczema due to its healing, antiseborrheic and anti-inflammatory properties. While Cedarwood helps to treat seborrhoeic eczema, it can reduce the symptoms, as well.
- Joint Pain and Inflammation
Arthritis and rheumatism are types of joint pain and joint pain diseases most commonly accompanied by inflammation of the joints and nerves. Because of cedarwood's anti-inflammatory qualities, the oil is often used to treat the stiffness and pains of the joints associated with arthritis and rheumatism.
Cedarwood essential oil has natural sedative properties which can combat insomnia. Its aroma elevates the release of serotonin in the brain which converts to melatonin and encourages restful sleep and a peaceful mind.
Cedarwood essential oil has antiseptic properties which can assist in treating minor wounds and skin damage. It prevents infection and toxins from entering the body.
Cedarwood oil strengthens and stimulates your hair follicles and promotes improved blood circulation to your scalp. Research confirms that cedarwood essential oil in combination with rosemary, lavender and thyme has a safe and significant effect on a high percentage of people who used the blend
Cedarwood essential oil can help to protect and heal your skin against unsightly acne. It inhibits the clogging of pores and protects it from invasion by toxic particles and bacteria.
Cedarwood essential oil efficiently reduces coughs and discharges phlegm from the lungs and respiratory tract, thereby relieving congestion. Furthermore, the oil can help to relieve other symptoms of a cold such as a headache and watery eyes.
- Relieve Restless leg Syndrome
Restless leg syndrome is the uncontrollable urges to move your legs constantly. Cedarwood essential oil can help relieve the symptoms because of its calming and soothing properties.
- Acts as a natural diuretic
Cedarwood is a natural diuretic and can improve a number of ailments including hypertension, high blood pressure, urinary tract infections and the collection of toxins in the blood. Being a diuretic, it enhances the frequency of urination which works as a medium for removal of excess water, toxins like uric acid, and fat from the body. Toxins and extra water accumulated in the body are the main causes behind the above-mentioned illnesses.
Ingredients of Aroma Magic Cedar Wood essential oil
- Pure essential oil of Cedarwood
How to Use Aroma Magic Cedar Wood essential oil
- To fight off nervousness and jitters, take a few drops of cedarwood essential oils on a tissue and inhale it.
- Cedarwood essential oil can be used to repel bugs and insects. Add a few drops of this oil to small pieces of cotton. Place them in the drawers and closets
- To heal swollen ankles, use few drops of Cedarwood essential oil and soak your feet in it.
Precautions while using Aroma Magic Cedar Wood essential oil
- It’s not safe to ingest cedarwood essential oil orally. Because it’s such a powerful oil, it can cause nausea, vomiting, thirst and damage to the digestive system.
- Furthermore, if you are pregnant you should not use cedarwood essential oil.
- If used in large concentrations, cedarwood essential oil can cause skin irritations so do a patch test before using this oil for the first time.