About Baidyanath Madhu
Baidyanath Madhu is 100% pure organic honey extracted straight from the honeycombs in Himalayas and Sunderbans forests. Rich in vitamins, minerals and natural enzymes, this honey aids in weight loss, improves skin complexion and builds immunity against infections and allergies. Consuming honey on a daily basis keeps you protected from coughs, colds and other viral outbreaks.
100% Pure organic honey
Baidyanath Madhu Honey as a boon:
1) Healing wounds and burns: There have been countless cases in which people have reported positive effects of using honey in treating wounds. Applying medical-grade honey to the wounds of patients has no advantage over normal antibiotics among patients undergoing dialysis. However,Baidyanath madhu honey should never be given to young infants as it can cause botulism, a rare but severe type of food poisoning.
2) Reducing the duration of diarrhea According to research-based reviews on honey, it has been shown that baidyanath honey decreases the severity and duration of diarrhea. Baidyanath madhu honey also promotes increased potassium and water intake, which is particularly helpful when experiencing diarrhea.
3) Preventing acid reflux Recent research has shown that honey can reduce the upward flow of stomach acid and undigested food by lining the oesophagus and stomach. This has helped to reduce the risk of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). GERD can cause inflammation, acid reflux, and heartburn.
4) Relieving cold and cough symptoms Honey may be a preferable treatment for cough and sleep difficulty associated with childhood Upper Respiratory infection. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends honey as a natural cough remedy. The American Academy of Pediatrics also recognizes honey as a treatment for a cough. However, they advise that honey is not suitable for children under the age of one year. Various studies suggest that Baidyanath Madhu honey reduce night-time coughing and improved sleep quality in children with upper respiratory infection to a greater degree than the cough medicine.
5) Replacing added sugar in the diet Honey's sweet flavour makes it an ideal substitute for sugar in the diet. Added sugar in the diet provides excess calories with no nutritional benefit. This can lead to an increased body weight, which comes with an increased risk of high blood pressure and increased blood sugar. Baidyanath Madhu honey can be added to food and beverages to sweeten the taste without the negative health impact of added sugars. However, since honey is still a sweetener, it is important to remain mindful of how much honey being is used.
6)Medicinal use Honey is a versatile ingredient with a range of medicinal uses. Honey has been used to treat a wide array of illnesses, ailments, and injuries, It can be mixed with other remedies and consumed or rubbed onto the skin. Practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine have attempted to use honey as a remedy for the following: ·