About Basic Ayurveda Turmeric Juice
Basic Ayurveda Turmeric juice is processed from fresh rhizome grown on controlled environmental conditions, so as to preserve nutritional ingredients naturally present in it.
1. Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and a medicinal herb.
2. It is a rich source of curcumin, a natural anti-inflammatory compound; therefore, it is a very effective remedy for arthritic patients.
3. It is reported to be useful for the patients with bronchial asthma and other respiratory diseases.
4. It is used for the treatment and prevention of functional digestive disorders of hepatic origin and acts as hepatoprotective.
5. Regular use of turmeric helps fight depression.
6. Turmeric is scientifically proven for increasing the antioxidant capacity of body, thereby slowing down the process of ageing.
7. Regular use of turmeric strengthens the Immune system and helps the body fight against several infections.
8. Consumption of Turmeric is good for the eradication of certain dermatological disorders like Acne, eczema etc.
9. Daily consumption of turmeric may be helpful in the improvement of the health status of cancer patients especially those who underwent chemotherapy.
Suggested usage: Mix 1-2 teaspoon of Basic Ayurveda Turmeric juice in a glass of lukewarm milk and consume preferably at bedtime. or Mix 1-2 teaspoon of Basic Ayurveda Turmeric juice in a glass of water and consume on empty stomach every morning or 30 minutes prior to meal.
Safety Precautions: Pregnant and feeding mothers should consult their physician prior to it's consumption.