About BPI Sports Best Protein
Terms like muscles and protein are often used interchangeably by gym goers. In short, adequate protein is essential or muscle growth. Protein alone doesn’t provide enough results in muscle growth, until and unless combined with a proper weight training schedule. Whey protein has gained its popularity amongst sports nutrition supplements lately after research has found its fascinating benefits on muscle development. Hence, designed especially for athletes and body builders.20% of cow’s milk comprises whey. Whey is a by-product of cheese and curd manufacturing. Once milk is coagulated, it separates into curds and whey. Whey has a high biological value & consists essential amino acids. Whey protein can be classified as following:
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
- 80% protein concentration by filtration method.
- This can be increased to 90% by micro filtration.
- Includes fat and carbohydrates (in the form of lactose).
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
- Free of water and lactose and cholesterol.
- Consists 95% protein concentration.
- Preferred for lactose intolerant people
Whey Protein Hydrolysates (WPH)
- partially pre-digested whey with enzymes. This makes it to be absorbed at a high speed, with a high bio-availability.
- Preferred for those with absorption problems as this form is easily absorbed.
Other benefits of whey protein include:-
- Whey protein if consumed with proper exercise regime and Vitamin D, results in fat free muscle mass.
- Whey protein stimulates muscle protein synthesis and generate higher gains.
- Research shows increased lean body mass and strength when compared whey protein with carbohydrates, while on resistance training for 5 years.
- Dose of 1.5 gm per kg body weight of whey protein concentrate and isolate showed increase in lean mass and strength.
- Studies have proved consumption of 20g whey protein every 3 hours has increased muscle protein synthesis.
- Preferred for those with absorption problems as this form is easy to be absorbed.
- High biological value protein
- Fast absorbing protein formula
- Multi protein powder
- Good in taste
- Easy to digest
- contains essential amino acids
BPI Sports Best Protein Ingredients
- Milk protein isolate
- Whey protein concentrate
- Whey protein isolate
- Whey protein hydrolysate
- Cocoa processed with alkali
- Natural and added artificial flavors
- Xanthan gum
- Soy or sunflower lecithin
BPI Sports Best Protein Nutrition Facts
1 Serving of 34 gm (1 Scoop) contains
- Energy 120 Kcal
- Protein 24 gm
- Total Fat 1.5 gm
- Carbohydrates 3 gm
- Dietary Fiber 1 gm
- Cholesterol 40 mg
- Sodium 160 mg
- Sugars 1 gm
BPI Sports Best Protein Flavors
BPI Sports Best Protein Dosage
- Take 1 scoop with 200 ml of water or milk.
- Not for medicinal use.
- For intense workout, 1.2-1.5 g per kg per day is suggested to stimulate lean muscle mass growth.
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to confirm whey protein dose along with diet and exercise regimen.
BPI Sports Best Protein Storage
- Keep the lid tightly closed.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight.
- Keep away from children.
BPI Sports Best Protein Warning
- Not to be taken if the diet is already rich in protein and no exercise regimen is being followed.
- Not to be used by kidney patients.
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to whey protein use.
Terms and Conditions
The information and statements regarding the product and its description have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor / dietician / gym trainer before the consumption of any supplement. Read the label on the product carefully before consumption. The results from the product may vary from person to person.