About Deemark Dard Mukti Oil
Deemark Dard Mukti Oil is a Herbal medicine and herbal massage oil are the oldest form of health care known to mankind. Herbs had been used by all cultures throughout history. It was an integral part of the development of modern civilization We have developed this Deemark Dard Mukti Oil with great care in selecting the rarest of the herbs as per the ancient formula handed over by generations to give relief from some of the common Back Ache ailments like arthritis, joint pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, muscular pain, sprains, back pain , neck pain and cramps.The ingredients that are used in the herbal massage oil are one of the best known herbs in the science like ricinus communis, Olea Euopaea, Piper Nigrum, Myristica Fragrans, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Gaultheria Procubens, Pogostemon Cablin, Cinnamomum Zeylancium, Azadirachta Indica, Cedrus atlantica, Melaleuca Alternofolia, commiphora myrrha, Curcuma Longa .Our herbal massage oil can be used as follow Relief from joint pain, knee pain and also provide relief from any sports injuries. Properties of Deemark Dard Mukti Oil Deemark Dard Mukti Oil is made from the best combination of herbs & oils. It penetrates in the joint & muscle tissue easily resulting in instant effectiveness. Gandhapura have pain relieving properties & Mahanarayan oil has a great anti arthritic property & also helps to strengthen the bone tissue & musculoskeletal systems.
Indications of Deemark Dard Mukti Oil
- Remedy For Joint Pain
- Muscles Pain Sprain
- Back Ache
- Shoulder Pain Ingrediants of Deemark Dard Mukti Oil
- Mahanarayan Tail1ml.
- Bala Ashwagandha taila1ml.
- Mahamash (Niramish) Tail1ml.
- Gandhapura (Wintergreen) Taila0.4ml.
- Nilgiri (Eucalyptus) Tail0.4ml.
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) Tail0.2ml.
- Satpodina (Menthol)500mg
Dosages of Deemark Dard Mukti Oil
Massage twice a day for 10-15 mins on the affected area (cooler, fan, a.c, etc should be off).
Precautions of Deemark Dard Mukti Oil
- The oil should never be taken internally not used on broken skin.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Those with sensitive skin should try a patch test first.
- Always remember to keep your bottles tightly closed when not in use.
- Never leave the bottle cap off longer than it takes to pour the oil on your finger.
- Always keep in cool dry place.
- Do not store in refrigerator.
- Wash your hands after use.