About Musli Pro
Safed Musli or Chlorophytum Borivilianum is a plant which is widely used in Ayurveda for its healing properties. The most noteworthy Safed Musli benefit is in curing sexual weakness and impotence. Safed Musli is a rich source of vitamins, alkaloids, proteins, steroids, carbohydrates, and polysaccharides.
Ingredients of Musli Pro
- Musli - Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum), also called White Musli, is a potent aphrodisiac and string adaptogenic herb used in ayurveda and herbal science. It is effective for improving male performance, inducing spermatogenesis and providing strength to the muscles. Safed Musli is a healing plant which is generally used for Sexual Weakness and Impotence. It is most important herb described ayurveda for vigorous. Safed Musli plants are small in size, it generally have white flowers and are grown in scattered panicles. Some varieties of Safed Musli species also carries seedlings around the panicle, which are rooted in touching the ground.The tuberous roots of this plant are used to prepare herbal products and varieties of Ayurvedic medicines.They are generally used as a nutritional tonic to cure general sexual weakness. This plant naturally grows in the central areas of India, where the temperature and climatic conditions are suitable for growth. In this are the land are sandy loam and the water is absorbed easily by the earth so it is ideal for the growth of Safed Musli. Therefore, Safed Musli Powder is most suitable for individuals with VATA and KAPHA dominant symptoms.Safed Musli or Chlorophytum Borivilianum root powder is used in ayurvedic practice. It is also used in form of various ayurvedic formulations from which Musli Pak is the commonest. It is commonly used for aphrodisiac and erectogenic effects. It is useful in the treatment of male weakness, physical debility, erectile dysfunction, oligospermia, nocturnal emission, etc
Indications of Musli Pro
- Combats Sexual Problems - Safed Musli has been used for ages to cure certain sexual difficulties such as premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Also, the herb serves as a tonic to increase sexual libido. Safed Musli benefits also include alleviating frigidity and vaginal dryness in females.
- Immune Booster - Safed Musli is a nutrient-rich herb. It can boost overall health and combat general weakness by instilling more vitality.
- Diarrhea Treatment - One of the benefits of Safed Musli is its role concerning digestive issues such as diarrhea and dysentery. They can be effectively tackled by consumption of Safed Musli.
- Treats Throat and Mouth Infections - The root powder of Safed Musli can be deep fried in clarified butter (ghee) and consumed to alleviate throat and mouth infections.
- Can be Used as a Stress Buster and an Antioxidant
- General Health Tonic - Safed Musli has stimulant properties and serves as an overall tonic.
- Treats Arthritis - Safed Musli has anti-inflammatory properties which can treat joint pains, rheumatism, and arthritis. It aids the production of synovial fluid and stops further degradation of the joints.
- Addresses Sleeping Disorders like Insomnia - Safed Musli’s mind-calming properties are said to cure sleeping disorders and the associated stress, anxiety and depression.
- Helps fight fatigue - The many nutrients present in Safed Musli provide strength to the body and eliminates fatigue. It is an effective treatment for individuals who get tired easily.
- Treats Diabetes - Safed Musli is a powerful antioxidant. Its hyperglycaemic effect is useful in treating diabetic patients by managing blood sugar levels. However, according to Ayurveda, this herb should be consumed only by thin and skinny diabetic patients.
- Good for Lactating Mothers - Safed Musli acts as a galactagogue. The herb when mixed with sugarcane brown sugar and cumin enhances milk supply in breastfeeding mothers.
- Used in Bodybuilding - Safed Musli benefits in muscle growth, tissue restoration and recovery making it an ideal supplement for bodybuilding.
Properties Of Musli Pro
Dosage of Musli Pro
One to two teaspoon churna with water or as directed by physician.
Precautions of Musli Pro
- Consumption of Safed Musli can entail weight gain
- Among others, one of Safed Musli side effects is that it is hard to consume
- Another side effect of Safed Musli is that one can experience a loss of appetite by consuming it