About Dehlvi Asma Capsules
Asthma is a chronic lung condition that is characterized by difficulty in breathing that is caused by obstruction of the airways. It can develop at any age. During an asthma attack, spasms in the muscles surrounding the bronchi constrict, impeding the outward passage of air. Symptoms of an asthma attack include coughing, wheezing, tightness in the chest and difficulty in breathing. An attack can last for minutes or several hours. Typically, an attack begins within minutes after exposure to a triggering agent. Some patients have only occasional or seasonal symptoms, while others have daily symptoms.
There are two forms of asthma stimuli -- allergic and non-allergic; An Allergic attack is normally triggered from exposure to allergies or irritants. Common asthma-provoking allergens include cold air, animal secretions, sugar, pollen, pets, chemicals, drugs, dust, mites, environmental pollutants, food additives, MSG, fumes and tobacco smoke to name a few. A Non-Allergic attack is normally triggered by emotional stress or tension and includes anxiety, adrenal disorders and need for attention.
AsmaCap is an Unani, herbal medication which is useful in asthma and bronchitis. It contains time-tested bronchodilators, antihistaminic, mucolytic and expectorant herbs that build long term natural immunity to allergens and stress which trigger asthma and other respiratory tract ailments. AsmaCap reduces inflammation and constriction in the respiratory tract and prevents edema - stagnation of fluids and mucus in the lungs and dilates the airways making breathing easy and smooth. It reduces allergic manifestations thereby prevent seasonal attacks. As AsmaCap is plant based it is devoid of any harmful side effects and normally does not interact with any other medications that are already being administered. Completely safe for long-term use.
Indications of Dehlvi Asma Capsule
Asthma, bronchitis, tightness in the chest, dyspnoea (shortness of breath), respiratory tract infection, wheezing sound, especially when exhaling and persistant cough, especially at night.
Ingredients of Dehlvi Asma Capsules
- Iris germanica (Banafsha ki jad) (50 mg)
- Rhus succedanea (Kakra Singhi) (50 mg)
- Piper nigrum (Kali Mirch) (50 mg)
- Adhatoda vasica (Arusa) (50 mg)
- Apium graveolens Extract (Ajmod) (50 mg)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Rubussoos) (50 mg)
- Talc Mica Calcined (Abrak Bhasma) (50 mg)
- Hyssopus officinalis (Jufa) (50 mg)
- Ephedra sinica Extract (Somlata) (50 mg)
- Althaea officinalis (Khatmi) (50 mg)
Dosage of Dehlvi Asma Capsule
- 1 capsule twice or thrice daily.
Precautions of Dehlvi Asma Capsule
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not over dose the medicine.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.