About Dehlvi Gilo Capsules
Dehlvi Gilo Capsules is an Unani herbal medication. The main ingredient (Giloy) present in the medicine shows alternative, anti diabetic, anti inflammatory, antioxidant, anti periodic, anti ulcer, blood purifier, diuretic, febrifuge, hepato protective, immuno stimulant, stomachic tonic and vermifuge properties. This herb relaxes the intestinal and uterine muscles. It is effective in prevention of fibrosis and in stimulating regeneration of hepatic tissues.
Its strength as a febrifuge is self reflective in malaria in the common name of Indian Quinine. It is useful in enlarged spleen, fever, dyspepsia, general debility and urinary disorders. It is also used in treatment of rheumatism.
The active principles of Tinospora cordifolia Syringin (TC-4) and cordiol (TC-7) were found to possess anti-complementary and immuno-modulatory activities in immune-suppression of obstructive jaundice, hepatic fibrosis, peritonitis and sepsis. It is a blood purifier and other immune diseases also. It is also being proposed for cancer patients before and after chemotherapy. The plant is also used to improve the immune system and the body resistance against infections.
Indications of Dehlvi Gilo Capsules
- Blood Impurities,
- Degeneration of Hepatic Tissues,
- General Debility,
- Intestinal Worms,
- Liver Disorders,
- Persistent Infection due to Low Immunity,
- Premature Aging,
- Rheumatoid Arthritis,
- Skin Disorders,
- Urinary Tract Disorders.
Ingredients of Dehlvi Gilo Capsules
- Tinospora cordifolia Dried Extract 9 ( Giloy )
Dosage of Dehlvi Gilo Capsules
- Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily after meals with water.
- Allow several weeks for benefits.
- The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.
Precautions of Dehlvi Gilo Capsules
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not over dose the medicine.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.