About Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta)
Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta)is an immunity enhancer and antibiotic medicine used for treatment of chronic fevers, general fatigue, weakness after fever or any wayward disease such as tuberculosis or heart diseases. Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta) has its great curative action in splenomegaly (spleen enlargement), liver enlargement, hepatitis A, B, C and other types as well, malaria fever, productive cough, nervine weakness, cervicitis and other uterus infections and chronic headache.
About Vasant Malti Ras
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma of Pearl
- Darada – Purified Cinnabar (An ore of Mercury and suphur)
- Maricha – Pepper – Piper nigrum
- Kharpara – Rasaka
- The above combination is ground with lemon juice.
- Parada – Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
- Vyosha – Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Tamra bhasma – Copper bhasma
- Ayas Bhasma – Iron Bhasma
Indications Of Vasant Malti Ras
It has instant effects in chronic fever. However, if your body temperature is 99 ° or lower than 99 °, your conventional health care provider will not reckon it as fever, but you will feel weakness in the body, then the Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta) Ras is the best choice for you. However, it should be taken with Praval Pishti and sitopaladi churna (ayurvedic medicines available in powder form) for better results.
Vasant Malti Ras is used for anemia associated with excessive uterine bleeding or internal loss of blood due to any underlying cause. It can be given to children, women, pregnant women, as it is beneficial for all. It contains zinc as main mineral. Researches show that zinc is an essential mineral for the stimulation of RBCs formation. It also increases the production of erythropoietin hormone secreted by kidneys (interstitial fibroblasts). Ayurvedic physicians have used Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta) since medieval times and have treated thousands of patients suffering from obstinate anemia. It is an effective medicine for anemia, which is untreated under conventional medical treatment with the use of various medicines. However, some iron preparations may require supporting this medicine. Generally, Mandur bhasma and Indian gooseberry (Amla) powder are good drugs in combination of swarn malni basat ras for treating chronic anemia.
Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta) is an immunity enhancer and strengthening ayurvedic medicine, which can be used in tuberculosis to boost immunity of person to fight off the infection. It is also noted that resistant tuberculosis is well treated with it. It may be an expensive medicine, but results are better than conventional T.B. medicines in resistant tuberculosis.
Some people complaint that they are experiencing fever like symptoms. However, they are not suffering from fever clinically. In this condition, Basantmalini ras (gold) is a drug of choice along with parwal pisti. Some detoxifying medicines (ama-pachaka) should be used such ginger, vacha, trikatu etc.
Goiter occurs due to iodine deficiency. It is the enlargement of thyroid glands characterized by intense pain and difficulties in swallowing liquid or foods. Along with iodine supplement, use of Vasant Malti Ras (Swarna Yukta) Ras results in fast recovery from symptoms and goiter. It also normalizes the functions of thyroid gland.
If patient is suffering from typhoid fever or post treatment weakness due to typhoid, he can be prescribed with Basantmalini ras (gold) in combination of sitopaldi churna for recovery from the weakness or symptoms.
Dosage of Vasant Malti Ras
- 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey.
Precautions For Vasant Malti Ras
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.