About Dr. Reckeweg Acid Carbolicum
Carbolic Acid acts primarily on the central nervous system. Stupor, paralysis of sensation and motion, feeble pulse and depressed breathing, death due to paralysis of respiratory centres.
Carbolic Acid helps in mental and bodily tiredness, disinclination to study, with headache like a band. Very marked acuteness of smell is a strong guiding symptom. Stomach symptoms are also important. Pains are terrible; come and go suddenly. Physical exertion brings on abscess somewhere. Putrid discharges. Spasmodic coughs. Arthritis.
- Sensitive to odors.
- Irritable, Impatience.
- Fear of impending disease.
- Aversion to mental work.
- Anaphylactic Shock after bee sting.
- Faintness, Collapse.
- Agg. Reading.
- Discharges: offensive, burning.
- Abscess (esp. right ear) from physical exertion.
- Malignant and septic conditions.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Alcohol, stimulants.
- Tight feeling, as if compressed by rubber band, agg. forehead, temples.
- Headache amel. smoking, green tea, pressure, binding head; agg. menses.
- Severe neuralgia over right eye.
- Very acute smell.
- Offensive discharges.
- Pale about nose and mouth. Cyanotic (blue or purple discoloration of skin).
- Swelling from bee stings.
- Swelling of tongue from bee sting.
- Offensive breath.
- Tingling and burning in tongue, as of thousand pins.
- Sore throat agg. right side. Dark red.
- Prickling and burning.
- Burning dryness with inability to swallow. Liquids are forced through nose.
- Flatulent distention.
- Nausea and vomiting of pregnancy, sea sickness, alcoholics, cancer.
- Vomiting dark, olive green.
- Painful flatulence, often marked in one part of bowels.
- Bloody stools. Offensive stools.
- Greenish, dark, almost black.
- Erosions of cervix. Uterine displacement.
- Offensive, acrid discharges.
- Leucorrhea in children.
- Severe low backache, extending to thighs.
- Vesicular eruption on hand.
- Weakness lower limbs.
- Itching vesicles, amel. rubbing, with burning pain afterwards.
- Malignant scarlatina, variola (small pox).
- Bed sores.
- Deep wounds from blunt instruments.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Carbolicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Carbolicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Carbolicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.