Also known as
Km, Kali Mur, Kali Muriatica, Kalium Mur, Kalium Muriatica, Kalium Muriaticum
Dr. Reckeweg Kalium Muriaticum
It is also known as potassium chloride. It is essential in the production of fibrin in the blood and when there is a shortage of it, a white discharge will be produced. It is found in muscles. Without the right balance of potassium chloride, the clot former/coagulant protein fibrin cannot be made, broken down or kept in proper solution in the body.
Uses of Dr. Reckeweg Kalium Muriaticum
- Complaints associated with white or gray coating of tongue.
- Mouthe ulcers with white discharges, chapped lips from cold.
- Kalium Muriaticum works wonders in Acne, erythema, and eczema, with vesicles containing thick, white contents.
- Kali mur helps cleanse colds, coughs and sinuses troubled by white mucus, as well as thrush, pimples, blisters or eruptions with white discharge.
- Indigestion due to fatty food, rich food.
- Threadworms causing itching at the anus region is relieved with kali mur.
Common symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Kalium Muriaticum
- It is used for health conditions such as fatigue and exhaustion and glandular conditions.
- Nervousness, anxiety and lack of mental clarity, confusion state is helped by Kalium Muriaticum.
- Symptoms like heartburn, acidity, sour belching, poor appetite and diarrhea.
- Hemorrhoids that are bleeding, blood dark, fibrous, clotted is relieved with Kalium muriaticum.
- Complaints with exudation (oozing of discharges) and swelling around the joints.
- Cough affecting the eyes, sensation of eyes protruding out while coughing.
Important indicated symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Kalium Muriaticum
- Whiteness of all the secretions, discharges, coatings.
- Chronic catarrhal condition of middle ear (inflammation of middle ear) Closed Eustachian tubes, Snapping and noises in the ear.
- Sinus pain, Earache which occurs due to exposure or atmospheric pressure change, adult travellers ear discomfort.
- Tonsils excessively swollen; stringy, tough mucus; swallowing excessively painful.
- Tonsillitis when the patient can ONLY SWALLOW by TWISTING his NECK is relieved by Kalium muriaticum.
- Kali Mur is indicated in Children’s eczema chiefly when it occurs on the face.
- Chief remedy in convulsions, especially if occurring with or after suppression of eczema or other eruptions.
- Helps to stop bleeding and early healing.
- It helps in thinning of blood and easy circualtion of blood.
- Kalium Muriaticum is used for the second line of attack in any high body temperature and it is most frequently combined with Ferrum phos.
Cause for the complaints in Kalium Muriaticum
Burns, Blows, cuts, sprains, disturbances in the funtioning of body.
Open air, drafts, morning, heat of bed, dampness, motion, sprains, rich food, during menses.
Cold drinks, Rubbing, Letting hair down.
Reactions with Dr. Reckeweg Kalium Muriaticum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines. Do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg Kalium Muriaticum
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.