About FB Nutrition's L-Carnitine 600
Every now and then n number of biochemical reactions take place in our body. When one exercises, glycogen from the muscles is broken down to glucose and enters mitochondria in the bloodstream. Throughout the exercise, the stored fat also gets broken down to fatty acids and glycerol by enzymatic activity. L-carnitine which is not an amino acid technically, but considered as amino-acid like and vitamin like compound is related to vitamin B family. L-carnitine is formed in liver and kidneys with the help of lysine and methionine, though it is stored in muscles and brain. To produce L-carnitine in sufficient amounts, plenty of Vitamin C is required.
Carnitine exists in two forms: - D-carnitine and L-carnitine with L-form being biologically active and the D-form biologically inactive.
It is highly found in skeletal and cardiac muscles. L-carnitine is found to improve athletic performance. Also, it aids fat burning and weight loss. Research has proved that regular L-carnitine supplementation enhances fat metabolism and performance. Also, muscle lactate reduction was observed while performing high intensity exercises. A Scotland study proved that L-carnitine enhances insulin’s action on muscle cells.
Studies have shown that eating mixed diets including red meat and another animal food, 60-180 mg of carnitine gets absorbed in small intestine.
Deficiency of L-carnitine leads to muscle weakness, stunted growth, and enlarged liver.
- Energy production by transporting fatty acids to mitochondria.
- Burns fat into fatty acids and glycerol
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant, prevents ageing and neurodegeneration
- Effective during intense exercise regimen
- Fatigue resistance
- Eat carbohydrates without gaining fat due to enhanced insulin action.
- Decrease in metabolic stress and muscle soreness
- Improved post workout recovery
- Increased testosterone and growth factors
FB Nutrition L-Carnitine 600 Ingredients
Veg (Capsule Shell), Starch, Colloidal, Silicon Dioxide, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Preservatives (INS No. 211, 217 & 219), Permitted color used in empty capsule shell.
FB Nutrition L-Carnitine 600 Nutrition Facts
1 serving equals to 1 tablet contains-
FB Nutrition L-Carnitine 600 Dosage
- Consume 1 tablet daily with breakfast.
- Not to be substituted with meals.
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to confirm dose along with diet and exercise regimen.
FB Nutrition L-Carnitine 600 Storage
- Keep the lid tightly closed.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, and out of reach of children.
FB Nutrition L-Carnitine 600 Warning
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to use
- Do not exceed recommended serving and daily intake.
- Overdose results in nausea, diarrhoea
Terms and Conditions
The information and statements regarding the product and its description have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor / dietician / gym trainer before the consumption of any supplement. Read the label on the product carefully before consumption. The results from the product may vary from person to person.