About FB Nutrition Super Whey Protein
Terms like muscles and protein are often used interchangeably by gym goers. In short, adequate protein is essential or muscle growth. Protein alone doesn’t provide enough results in muscle growth, until and unless combined with a proper weight training schedule. Whey protein has gained its popularity amongst sports nutrition supplements lately after research has found its fascinating benefits on muscle development. Hence, designed especially for athletes and body builders.
20% of cow’s milk comprises whey. Whey is a by-product of cheese and curd manufacturing. Once milk is coagulated, it separates into curds and whey. Whey has a high biological value & consists essential amino acids. Whey protein can be classified as following:
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
- 80% protein concentration by filtration method.
- This can be increased to 90% by micro filtration.
- Includes fat and carbohydrates (in the form of lactose).
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
- Free of water and lactose and cholesterol.
- Consists 95% protein concentration.
- Preferred for lactose intolerant people
Whey Protein Hydrosylates (WPH)
- partially pre-digested whey with enzymes. This makes it to be absorbed at a high speed, with a high bio-availability.
- Preferred for those with absorption problems as this form is easily absorbed.
Other benefits of whey protein include:-
- Whey protein if consumed with proper exercise regime and Vitamin D, results in fat free muscle mass.
- Whey protein stimulates muscle protein synthesis and generate higher gains.
- Research shows increased lean body mass and strength when compared whey protein with carbohydrates, while on resistance training for 5 years.
- Dose of 1.5 gm per kg body weight of whey protein concentrate and isolate showed increase in lean mass and strength.
- Studies have proved consumption of 20g whey protein every 3 hours has increased muscle protein synthesis.
- Preferred for those with absorption problems as this form is easy to be absorbed.
L-Lysine an essential amino acid is also present in FB nutrition super whey and highly find its use in protein synthesis and post workout recovery process.
- High biological value protein
- Fast absorbing protein formula
- Multi protein powder
- Good in taste
- Easy to digest
FB Nutrition Super Whey Protein Ingredients
- Protein blend (80%)
- Skimmed milk powder
- Whey protein concentrate
- Soy Protein isolate
- Cocoa powder
- Added artificial flavors and sucralose (artificial sweetener)
- Class II preservatives 211, 217, 219 & ACA 551
FB Nutrition Super Whey Protein Nutrition Facts
1 Serving of 33.3g (1 Scoop ) contains
- Energy 127 Kcal
- Protein 21 gm
- Total Fat 0.39 gm
- Carbohydrates 5.3 gm
- L-lysine 8 mg
- Dietary Fibre 0.39 gm
FB Nutrition Super Whey Protein Flavors
FB Nutrition Super Whey Protein Dosage
- Take 1 to 2 Scoop of Super Whey thrice a day with 200 ml of water or milk.
- Not for medicinal use.
- For intense workout, 1.2-1.5 g per kg per day is suggested to stimulate lean muscle mass growth.
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to confirm whey protein dose along with diet and exercise regimen.
FB Nutrition Super Whey Protein Storage
- Keep the lid tightly closed.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight.
- Keep away from children.
FB Nutrition Super Whey Protein Warning
- Not to be taken if the diet is already rich in protein and no exercise regimen is being followed.
- Not to be used by kidney patients.
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to whey protein use.
Terms and Conditions
The information and statements regarding the product and its description have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor / dietician / gym trainer before the consumption of any supplement. Read the label on the product carefully before consumption. The results from the product may vary from person to person.