About Hapdco Fibrosol Powder (Sugar Free)
Psyllium is the husk of the seed from the plantago plant. It contains a spongy fibre that reduces appetite and improves digestion. When combined with water, psyllium husk forms a gel that can help to keep the bowels regular and is far more gentle and natural than using a laxative. It’s also naturally gluten-free. Hapdco Fibrosol powder (Whole Husk Psyllium) is the seed husk of the herb Plantago ovata. Whole Husk Psyllium is a natural, bulk-forming dietary fiber. Fiber is essential for a healthy body. In fact, most adults require 32 grams of fiber each day to maintain digestive health, regularity, a healthy weight, and most importantly, a healthy heart! However, most Americans only get about half this amount in their diet, and usually less.This lack of fiber in the typical American diet may contribute to the rising rates of heart disease, obesity, and digestive problems that plague the country. Taking a fiber supplement each day is the easy way to ensure you are getting all you need to maintain your health.
Health Benefits of Hapdco Fibrosol Powder(Sugar Free)
- Promotes Healthy Elimination and Regularity
- Contains both Soluble and Insoluble Fiber
- Supports the Entire Gastrointestinal System
- The soluble fiber from Psyllium, along with a healthy diet, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Role of Whole Husk Psyllium
1) Assist Weight Loss GoalsDue to its bulking properties, psyllium husk can be a great aid for those seeking to lose weight. Taking it 30 minutes prior to a meal with a full glass of water allows the psyllium to expand, creating a full feeling. This can help those with bigger appetites to consume less, which can help to instill a healthier relationship with food in the long term. It may then eventually become natural to require less food to reach satiety – in addition to the added benefits of lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
2) A Great Natural Source of Fibre Psyllium husks are an excellent source of fibre, with each teaspoon containing around 4g. Supplementation is an easy way to quickly boost your intake, especially if your diet leaves you lacking in fibre. For example, low-carbohydrate, high-protein diets often eliminate cereals, whole grains and fruits, meaning that the amount of dietary fibre consumed is greatly reduced.Busy lifestyles can often be the main cause of not getting enough fibre in the diet. Introducing psyllium husks into your diet may be able to help you with any fibre-related symptoms you may have. However, introduce fibre into your diet gradually, as adding too much fibre too quickly can result in bloating, stomach cramps and wind.Just for you, we’ve also put together a breakdown of the best fibre supplements.
3) Promotes Natural Bowel Movements Bowel function is essential to avoid problems like constipation, and subsequently haemorrhoids, which can have a huge impact on how we feel on a daily basis. Psyllium husks in your diet can help to ensure that you get enough fibre, in order to keep your digestive system healthy. Not only can it relieve problems like diarrhoea, but it can also aid chronic illnesses like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
4) Prevents Discomfort and Sluggishness A healthy bowel may not seem like a significant health priority to some, however, you’ll be surprised how many problems will disappear once you’ve sorted out your digestive problems.These problems could be the main issue for your fatigue, why you’ve been lethargic and even the main culprit for your lack of motivation. It’s important to keep ‘regular’ and our bodies require fibre to do so.
5) Helps Control Blood Sugars Rocketing blood sugar levels can be dangerous for both those with and without blood sugar level– those without should be cautious not to develop increased blood sugar level. Introducing more soluble fibre, like psyllium husks, into your diet can help reduce rises in blood glucose levels, specifically after meal times. Strong scientific evidence shows that eating plenty of fibre is linked with having a lower risk of developing increased blood sugar level, heart disease and stroke.Even though fibre is known as a dietary carbohydrate, it is not broken down by the body into sugar molecules, unlike other carbohydrates. Instead, it passes through the body, assists the maintenance of satisfactory blood sugar levels and helps to keeps hunger at bay. Therefore, individuals that live with blood sugar level, for example, could gain improved control over their blood sugar levels by increasing the amount of soluble fibre.
Dosage of Hapdco Fibrosol Powder (Sugar Free)
Adults and Children over 12 years:
- One serving up to 2 times daily, or as directed by your doctor/dietician.
- Best taken before or between meals.
- Directions: Mix serving size with at least 8 oz. of water, juice or your favorite beverage. Stir and drink immediately. If too thick, add more liquid and stir. Drinking an additional glass of water afterwards is advisable to ensure hydration.