Mamira Eye Drops
Indications of Mamira Eye Drops
- Acute or chronic conjunctivitis.
- Discharge - acrid, Profuse, Muco-purulent, stringy.
- Dull pain with burning.
- Blurring vision relieved by winking.
- Oedma and bulging of lids from pus beneath or from sub conjunctival tissues.
- Styes, inflammation of meibomian glands.
- Conjunctiva - inflamed, red bloodshot, granulated.
- Pterygium (adventitious growth on ocular conjunctiva.)Keratitis, pannus.
- Asthenopia, inability to maintain the adjustment of the eye muscles.
Composition of Mamira Eye Drops
Acidum Boracicum: Used as an antiseptic disinfectant, since it arrests fermentation and putrefaction
Natrum Muraticum: Burning in eyes. Give out on reading or writing. Eyes appear wet with tears. Reduces conjunctival congestion, cleans cornea for sharp and twinkling vision.
Natrum Sulphuricum: Conjunctiva yellow. Granular lids. Acrid lachyrmation.
Camphora: Sensation as if all objects were too bright and glittering. Icy coldness of eyes with watering. Anti pruritic, counter irritant.
Euphrasia Officialis: Acrid lachrymation; bland coryza, Discharge thick and excoriating, Burning and swelling of the lids. Frequent inclination to blink.
Mamira: Coptis Teeta, Contains Berberine useful as a salve for the eyes.
Dosage/Directions for use of Mamira Eye Drops
Instil 1-2 drops in both eyes 2 to 3 times a day, allowing the tears to irrigate the entire eye by closing & opening the eyelids simultaneously.