About Cystone Tablet
Cystone Tablet is one of the best formulations of Himalaya .Cystone is ayurvedic medicine which enhance healthy urinary system and thus effective in stone formation in body. Cystone is thus helpful in bladder infection and urinary related problems. Cystone is beneficial and not known from any side effects.
- For the prevention and treatment of adult and pediatric urolithiasis (kidney stone formation), including calcium oxalate stones, calcium and phosphate stones and uric acid and urate bladder stones
- Crystalluria (presence of crystals in urine)
- Prevention of post lithotripsy (removal of kidney stones with shockwaves) recurrence of stones
- As an adjuvant in chronic UTI, nonspecific urethritis (irritation or swelling of the urethra) including dysuria (painful urination or blood present in urine), burning micturition (urination) and hyperuricemia (gout)
- Anti-lithiatic and lithotriptic: Cystone has potent anti-lithiatic (prevents the formation of kidney stones) and lithotriptic (dissolves kidney stones) properties. It prevents the accumulation, deposition and supersaturation of calculogenic chemicals like oxalic acid and calcium hydroxyproline in urine. This action inhibits the formation of kidney stones. Its lithotriptic property dissolves mucin, which binds the stone particles together. Cystone is also a diuretic that flushes out small stones from the kidneys.
- Combats urinary tract infections and symptoms: Cystone normalizes urinary pH and alleviates burning during urination. Its antimicrobial property combats common urinary pathogens. Its demulcent and anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial in soothing an irritated bladder.
1. Small Caltrops (Gokshura): is helpful the management of uro-genital diseases like kidney stones, bladder infection and other urinary tract infections. It helps promote general urinary tract health by eliminating dysuria (painful urination or blood present in urine) and crystalluria. Small Caltrops prevents the deposition, accumulation and supersaturation of calculogenic chemicals in urine. It is a potent antimicrobial agent.
2. Pasanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata): possesses diuretic, demulcent and antimicrobial properties. Due to a high content of mucilage, which renders the herb its demulcent property, Pasanabheda soothes and protects irritated or inflamed internal tissue. As a diuretic, the herb helps to flush out small stones and gravel along with urine.
3. Shilapushpa(Didymocarpus pedicellata): is known for its antilithiatic property, which prevents the formation of urinary stones. As a lithotriptic, Shilapushpa helps dissolve kidney stones. The herb is also known for its antimicrobial properties.
1. Keep away from reach of children.
2. Store in a dry cool place.
3. Do take doctor consultation in case of pregnancy and lactation.
4. Keep away from direct sunlight.