About Himalaya Guduchi Tablets
Himalaya Herbals is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda and Unani with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Himalaya uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in 90 countries.
Guduchi Tablets contains water extract of Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia), which is a potent immuno-modulator herb beneficial for improving immunity and preventing common infections. It provides support during anti-infection therapy. It is non-chemical antipyretic, but its antipyretic action is mild, so it provides palliative treatment in fever.
Origin of Himalaya Guduchi Tablets
Guduchi also known as Giloy also named as– Tinospora Cordifolia this belong to family Menispermacia is a plant which is useful as whole including root, stem, leaves and whole body.
Indications of Himalaya Guduchi Tablets
- Mild Analgesic
- Detoxifier (AMA-NASHAK)
- General weakness
- Boosts immunity
- Guduchi ghanvati reduces recurrent infections
- Helpful in periodic fever syndrome
- Provides strength to the body and muscle
- Due to anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces muscle pain and it is beneficial in inflammatory diseases.
- Due to adaptogenic effects, it helps body coping with stress.
- Guduchi ghanvati is beneficial in general body ache and general fatigue.
- Mild antipyretic properties of Guduchi Tablets reduce fever and assist other remedies used in fever.
- Guduchi Tablets also acts as blood purifier and thus helps reducing skin diseases and Pruritus (itching).
- Guduchi ghanvati increases the urine output and reduces body toxins.
Recurrent infections may signal something wrong in immune system. The most common cause of recurrent infections is immuno-deficiencies. The first line of defense system includes the skin, lining of respiratory tract and mucus membranes of digestive system. Microbes or external particles first attack these things in the body.
Guduchi Tablets contains Giloy, which helps increasing the defense mechanism due to its immuno-stimulatory properties and its influence is seen on membranes of alimentary canal and linings of the respiratory tract. It helps make body resistance against infections.
Fever Treatment with Guduchi Tablets
Guduchi Tablets has mild antipyretic action
Debility after Fever
Guduchi Tablets works well for debility after the fever or long-standing disease. It reduces fatigue, body aches and general weakness.
Dosage of Himalaya Guduchi Tablet
- (Age: 3 – 5 yrs) - ½ tablet tablets twice a day
- Children (Above 5 yrs) - 1 tablet tablets twice a day
- Adults - 2 tablets twice a day
Precautions for Himalaya Guduchi Tablet
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Do consult a physician in case of pregnancy and lactation.
3. Store in a cool dry place.
4. Keep away from direct sunlight.