About Himcospaz Capsule
Himcospaz Capsule is an Ayurvedic formulation of Himalaya managing the various abdomen problem.
Himcospaz manage the contractions elevated by several spasmodic factors like acetylcholine and histamine.
While relieving non-specific abdominal colic, Himcospaz improves digestion and controls diarrhoea. As an anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent, the drug is effective in alleviating the pain associated with menstrual cramps. Prostaglandin inhibitors found in Himcospaz are effective in the treatment of dysmenorrhea and other smooth muscle colic.
- Uterine colic as a result of dysmenorrhea and pelvic inflammatory disease
- Abdominal colic including intestinal colic (amoebic colitis)
- Biliary colic as a result of cholecystitis and gallstones
- Spasms associated with chronic infective and secretory diarrhoea, bacillary and amoebic dysentery, worm infestation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and mucus colitis
- Acute pain associated with lower urinary tract infections
- Acute pain associated with pancreatitis
- Ureteric spasms
1. Celery (Ajamoda): has spasmolytic (arresting spasms) properties, which are especially beneficial in relieving gastrointestinal tract spasms.
2, Ginger (Sunthi): inhibits both acetylcholine-evoked and electrically-induced smooth muscle contractions. The spasmolytic property is attributed to the active chemical constituent in Ginger, gingerol, which also inhibits the biosynthesis of prostaglandins (lipid compounds that have a role in pain perception). Ginger is also an anti-inflammatory that helps in the management of pain and discomfort associated with inflammatory changes in the gastrointestinal tract.
1-2 tablets twice aa day after meal.
1. Keep out of reach of children .
2. Do take medical consultation in pregnancy and lactation.
3. Store in a dry cool place.