About Himalaya Liv. 52 DS Tablets
Liv 52 tablets are natural Ayurveda tablets that helps in various liver disorders. Liv 52 DS Tablets are natural gift of Ayurveda that supports the whole digestive system.
These Ayurvedic Tablets help every one in their daily habits of bad eating, intake of alcohol and fast food, which in-turn results in loss of Appetite, Gas, Indigestion, Acidity etc.
Himalaya Liv.52 Tablets are double strength Hepatospecific formulation that contains Caper Bush (Himsra) and Chicory (Kasani) herbs. The Caper Bush contains p-methoxy benzoic acid for increasing the functional efficiency of the liver. Chicory is effective in protecting liver from alcohol toxicity. Liv 52 DS tablet is a daily health supplement that protect the hepatic parenchyma and stimulate hepatocellular regeneration to increase efficiency of the liver.
Indications of Liv 52 DS Tablets
Liv.52 DS Tablet improves digestion and assimilation process. It reduces damage caused to liver due to Elevated liver enzyme, jaundice, and Hepatitis A & B. These tablets also helps in various ailments such as :
- Liver Protector
- increase immunity
- liver cell regeneratio
- Act as Antioxidant
- increase Hb level
- Hepatic infections
- Liver problem due to alcohol
- Appetite Loss
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Inflammation of gall bladder.
Indications of Liv 52 Tablets
Himalaya Liv 52 Tablets contains herbal and natural ingredients to promote health without any known side effects. Ingredients like Negro Coffee and Arjuna promotes live health, whike Yarrow, Wild Chicory, Caper Bush etc helps in various problems like Indigestion, Gas, Acidity etc.
Liv 52 DS Contains :
- Caper Bush (Himsra) – Capparis Spinosa
- Wild Chicory (Kasani) – Cichorium Intybus
- Mandur Bhasma – Ferric Oxide Calx
- Black Nightshade (Kakamachi) – Solanum Nigrum
- Arjuna – Terminalia arjuna
- Negro coffee (Kasamarda) – Cassia Occidentalis
- Yarrow (Biranjasipha) – Achillea Millefolium
- Tamarisk (Jhavuka) – Tamarix Gallica
- 1-2 Tablets twice or thrice a day with normal water or lukewarm water after meal.
Several precautions should always be taken care of while consuming medicines. Read the label of these Ayurvedic Liv.52 Tablets before intake, and :
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Keep the lid close after every use.
- Self medication should be avoided.
- Can be safe for lactation, Pregnancy and children.
- Keep away from direct Sunlight.
- Store in a cool dry place.