About Purim Tablet
Combats skin disease: Purim's antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, wound healing and anti-allergic properties work synergistically to treat skin infections. As a hepatostimulant, the drug improves liver function and its detoxifying property removes toxic metabolic products from the body. Purim provides symptomatic relief in skin allergies and dermatitis.
Eliminates worms: Purim's anthelmintic property is beneficial in controlling cutaneous (on the skin) manifestation of worm infections.
- Acute and chronic dermatitis
- Hyperpigmentation in chronic dermatitis
- Cutaneous manifestation of worm infections
- Acne vulgaris and acne rosacea associated with acneiform postulation
Turmeric (Haridra): acts as an anti-inflammatory herb in both acute and chronic inflammation. It is extremely helpful in soothing skin allergies. Turmeric is a natural blood detoxifier and anti-microbial which helps alleviate skin diseases and enhances the complexion.
Neem (Nimba): is a revered herb in Ayurveda. It is helpful for the treatment of skin disorders, due to its detoxifying property. The growth of acne-causing bacteria such as propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) and Staphylococcus epidermidis is also inhibited by Neem. The role of Neem in acne is further supported by studies, which have shown that it exhibits anti-inflammatory activity by suppressing P. acnes-induced reactive oxygen species (ROS) and the pro-inflammatory cytokines TNF-α and IL-8.
Purim Tablet Uses
Purim Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Purim Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Purim Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing the amyloid levels and oxidized proteins.
- Activating through opioid receptors; stimulating the cell-mediated immune mechanisms to elicit an enhanced response to subsequent mitogenic or antigenic challenge; lowering blood sugar level; inhibiting the mucus depletion and mast cell degranulation; stimulating cell-mediated immune reaction; retarding the growth and development of asexual and sexual stages of drug sensitive and resistant strains of the human malarial parasite; inhibiting the oral squamous cell carcinoma induced by 7, 12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene.
Purim is not known to have any side effects.