About Rumalaya Gel
Rumalaya Gel is an ayurvedic topical formulation used for quick pain relief and for the management of inflammation linked with arthritic disorders of inflammatory disorders of musculoskeletal system. It absorbs fast and penetrates deeper into the skin, and offers quick relief from pain and inflammation. It also helps restoration of joint mobility and acts as local analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent.
Ingredients of Rumalaya Gel
- Pudina (mint) – Mentha Arvensis
- Gandhapura Oil – Gaultheria Fragrantissima
- Sarala (Chir Pine) – Pinus Roxburghii
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) – Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
- Devdaru (Deodar Cedar or Himalayan Cedar) – Cedrus Deodara
- Shallaki – Boswellia Serrata
- Sonth – Zingiber Officinale
Local application of Rumalaya Gel exerts following actions:
- Muscle relaxant
- Hydroxyproline enhancing action
- Cervical spondylosis
- Frozen shoulder
- Lumbar spondylosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports injuries
- Low backache
Rumalaya Gel absorbs fast and penetrates the skin tissue, which helps in quick pain relief. Mint and Gandhapura Oil in it induces cutaneous vasodilatation, which helps alleviate deep seated pain. Rubefacient action of Pinus Roxburghii in Rumalaya Gel helps in rheumatic conditions, neuralgia, lumbago and arthritis.
Rumalaya Gel depresses the sensory pain receptors present on the skin, which helps in diminishing pain. It also improves blood flow to the affected parts and inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory chemo-mediators, which helps reducing inflammation and swelling of the affected area.
Cinnamon in the Rumalaya Gel is likely to increase the hydroxyoroline content in the tissues. It is essential for collagen stability. Thus, gel reduces cartilage damage and promotes repair and healing of the cartilage in osteoarthritis.
Directions for use
Rumalaya Gel should be applied over the skin on the affected area and a gentle massage should be done for 3 to 5 minutes ensuring the absorption of the gel. It can be applied 2 to 3 times a day for getting relief from the pain. Internally, Rumalaya forte can be taken for getting complete relief from the inflammatory conditions related to musculoskeletal system.
Rumalaya Gel as an external application is considerably safe in most individuals.
- Patients with hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients should not use it.
- Rumalaya Gel should not be applied on wounds, open lesions, eyes and mucous membranes.
- It should only be used externally.
- Children should use it under adult supervision.
- It should not be ingested. It is to be used exclusively for external application.