About Speman Tablet
Speman Tablet is an Ayurvedic formulation works for quality and quantity increase of sperm in men.
The natural ingredients in Speman promote spermatogenesis (the process of sperm formation) by improving testosterone levels in men affected by oligospermia (semen with low concentration of sperm). It further improves the sperm count and the quality of semen by increasing the LH-FSH producing basophil cells in the pituitary.
The drug improves sexual desire and sustains penile erection. It also contains herbs that have effective aphrodisiac properties, which is helpful in seminal weakness.
Speman has potent antioxidant property, which reduces oxidative damage to the sperm by preventing disruption in spermatozoa (motile sperm cells) membrane integrity.
- Sexual weakness
1. Hygrophilia (Kokilaksha): is beneficial in treating impotence, spermatorrhea and seminal debilities.
2. Cowhage/Velvet Bean (Kapikachchu): is an aphrodisiac, which supports the production of hormones associated with the ‘pleasure system’ of the brain. The herb is a prophylactic (preventative) against oligospermia (low sperm count).
3. Small Caltrops (Gokshura): contains protodioscin (a steroidal saponin compound) which converts to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in the body, a precursor of testosterone, which improves sexual desire and sustains penile erection.
1 tablet twice a day after meal preferabely with milk
1. Store in a dry cool places.
2. Keep out of reach of children
3. Do not overdose