About Hitkari Honey Pure and Natural:
Deemed as a top health food across the globe, Hitkari Honey Pure and Natural is a wonderful creation. The health properties of this thick golden liquid have been valued since age. Hitkari Honey Pure and Natural is prepared from the purest Gulab Jal, obtained from the distillation process of Desi Gulab petals, as to make the most natural qualities of Gulab. Honey is referred as “Yogavahi” since it has a quality of penetrating the deepest tissues of the body. When honey is used with other herbal preparations, it enhances the medicinal qualities of those preparations and also helps them to reach the deeper tissues.
Hitkari Honey Pure and Natural has been consumed for thousands of years for its supposed health benefits. Honey was a mainstay in the medical practices of many cultures for centuries. Over 4,000 years ago, honey was used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine, where it was thought to be effective in treating indigestion and imbalances in the body. Honey has high levels of monosaccharides, fructose, and glucose, and it contains about 70 to 80 percent sugar, which provides its sweetness. Honey also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Modern medical science has managed to find uses for honey in chronic wound management and combating infection.
- Honey is linked to wound-healing properties and antibacterial action.
- It has been used in medicine for over 5,000 years.
- Honey can replace sugar in meals, providing a healthier option. However, they can also add browning and excess moisture to a dish.
Hitkari Honey Pure and Natural as a boon:
1) Reducing the duration of diarrhea: According to research-based reviews on honey, it has been shown that honey decreases the severity and duration of diarrhea. Hitkari honey Pure and Natural honey also promotes increased potassium and water intake, which is particularly helpful when experiencing diarrhea.
2) Healing wounds and burns: There have been countless cases in which people have reported positive effects of using honey in treating wounds. Applying medical-grade honey to the wounds of patients has no advantage over normal antibiotics among patients undergoing dialysis. However, Hitkari honey pure and natural should never be given to young infants as it can cause botulism, a rare but severe type of food poisoning.
3) Relieving cold and cough symptoms Honey may be a preferable treatment for cough and sleep difficulty associated with childhood Upper Respiratory infection. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends honey as a natural cough remedy. The American Academy of Pediatrics also recognizes honey as a treatment for a cough. However, they advise that honey is not suitable for children under the age of one year. Various studies suggest that Hitkari honey pure and natural reduce night-time coughing and improved sleep quality in children with upper respiratory infection to a greater degree than the cough medicine.
4) Replacing added sugar in the diet Honey's sweet flavour makes it an ideal substitute for sugar in the diet. Added sugar in the diet provides excess calories with no nutritional benefit. This can lead to an increased body weight, which comes with an increased risk of high blood pressure and increased blood sugar. Hitkari honey can be added to food and beverages to sweeten the taste without the negative health impact of added sugars. However, since honey is still a sweetener, it is important to remain mindful of how much honey being is used.
5)Preventing acid reflux Recent research has shown that honey can reduce the upward flow of stomach acid and undigested food by lining the oesophagus and stomach. This has helped to reduce the risk of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). GERD can cause inflammation, acid reflux, and heartburn.
6)Medicinal use Honey is a versatile ingredient with a range of medicinal uses. Honey has been used to treat a wide array of illnesses, ailments, and injuries, It can be mixed with other remedies and consumed or rubbed onto the skin. Practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine have attempted to use honey as a remedy for the following: ·
- Sleep disturbance
- Bad breath
- Vision problem
- Teething pain, in children over a year old
- Cough and asthma
- Stomach ulcers
- Diarrhoea and dysentery
- Bedwetting and frequent urination
- High blood pressure
- Hang over relief
- Eczema and dermatitis
- Burns, cuts, and wounds
While not all uses of honey are confirmed as effective, trying it as treatment will not make conditions any worse or cause harm. Hitkari honey Pure and Natural is sometimes touted as a cosmetic solution for cracked, dry, pimply, or clogged skin
Other health benefits of Hitkari Honey Pure and Natural:
- Weight management- Hitkari honey can be used for weight loss ,A spoonful of honey taken with warm water in the morning is known to aid weight management.
- Reduces the gastrointestinal disorders: Recent research shows that honey treatment may help disorders such as ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal: Honey has Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, This feature of Hitkari honey contributes to its incredibly long shelf-life.
- Increases athletic performance: Ancient Olympic athletes ate honey to enhance their performance. This has now been verified with modern studies, showing that it is superior in maintaining glycogen levels and improving recovery time than other sweeteners.
- Helps improve skin: Its anti-bacterial qualities are particularly useful for the skin, and, when used with the other ingredients, honey can also be moisturizing and nourishing.
- Reduces cough and throat irritation: Hitkari Honey helps to cure cold, coughs and throat irritation particularly buckwheat honey.
Precaution with Hitkari Honey Pure and Natural:
A person's overall eating pattern is most important in preventing disease and achieving good health. It is better to eat a diet with variety than to concentrate on individual foods as the key to good health. Honey is still a form of sugar, so intake should be moderate. The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that women get no more than 100 calories a day from added sugars and men no more than 150 calories a day. This is equal to a little over two tablespoons for women and three tablespoons for men. However, honey has a wide range of benefits. It is recommended that infants under a year old do not consume honey. Honey may contain botulinum endospores that cause infant botulism in very young children, a rare but serious type of food poisoning that can result in paralysis. Even pasteurized honey has a chance of containing these spores.
Directions To Use Hitkari Honey Pure and Natural:
10 gm to 15 gm of Hitkari Honey Pure and Natural once or twice a day with water or warm milk.