About Basic Ayurveda Aloe Vera Juice:
Aloe Vera, sometimes referred to as a “miraculous” plant, has been widely used by mankind since centuries, Aloe Vera has been frequently used for the treatment of skin conditions as well as for different disorders like constipation, stomach disease, hair loss, kidney disease and more, From the ecological nature of the plant, Aloe originated from Africa and the history of its use dates back to almost 6000 years.
Aloe Vera contains a wealth of nutrients, like vitamins A, C, E, and B12, as well as minerals like potassium, zinc, and magnesium. It also provides powerful antioxidants which helps eliminate free radicals from the body, helps to balance metabolism, promotes oral health, boosts the immune system, and even supports normal circulation and blood pressure.
Aloe Vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that helps to protect skin by reducing the frequency and appearance of acne. Aloe Vera also helps to reduce skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis. Basic Ayurveda Aloe Vera juice is a natural detoxifier and de-stress product. It is a nutritional powerhouse containing all essential body-building blocks such as vitamins and minerals. It is prepared in a natural and hygienic way retaining all the goodness of Aloe Vera. This drink is naturally modified to remove the bitter taste creating a refreshing delight which energizes your whole body.
Aloe Vera juice is used for treating osteoarthritis, bowel diseases, fever, itching and inflammation.It’s also used as a natural remedy for asthma, stomach ulcers, diabetes and for soothing side effects of radiation treatment. Aloe latex is used to naturally treat depression, constipation, asthma and diabetes.
Other health benefits of Basic Ayurveda Aloe Vera juice:
Heartburn relief: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a digestive disorder that often results in heartburn. A 2010 study suggested that consuming 1 to 3 ounces of aloe gel at mealtime could reduce the severity of GERD. It may also ease other digestion-related problems. The plant’s low toxicity makes it a safe and gentle remedy for heartburn.
Lowers blood sugar level: Researches suggest that ingesting two tablespoons of aloe Vera juice per day can cause blood sugar levels to fall in people with type 2 diabetes, This could mean that aloe Vera may have a future in diabetes treatment.
Skin care: Aloe Vera juice can be used to keep skin clear and hydrated. This may be because the aloe vera plant thrives in dry, unstable climates. To survive the harsh conditions, the plant’s leaves store water. These water-dense leaves, combined with special plant compounds called complex carbohydrates, make it an effective face moisturizer and pain reliever.
Helps Fight Cancer: Most anti-cancer agents have their origins in plants, and aloe vera is one of them. Aloe Vera can inhibit cancer cell growth and increase the effectiveness of cancer drugs like cisplatin. Accumulating scientific evidence throws light on the preventive and therapeutic potentials of aloe vera juice against various forms of cancer. Aloe contains bioactive compounds like aloin, lectin, and aloesin, which have shown antiproliferative effects. Aloe vera juice can halt the growth of cancer tumors. It also lubricates the digestive tract and prevents colon cancer. More importantly, Aloe vera can maximize the effects of anti-cancer herbs.
Aloe Vera replenishes the body naturally with essential amino acids. It has the ability to inhibit inflammation and joint pains without side-effects. It also supplements the daily requirement of vitamins and essential minerals. It is a natural anti-aging skin tonic. With its immunity-enhancing properties, it protects you from several common diseases. It also smooths heartburn and aids in the digestive process.
Weak digestion, low immunity, fatigue, joint pains, vitamin deficiency and dull skin.
How To Use
To be consumed directly.
Various studies claim that drinking two to four ounces (50 to 100 milliliters) of aloe vera daily helps maintain a state of health. This is a maintenance dose that will keep your body well and healthy. Higher doses can cause some side effects, such as diarrhea, cramping, nausea and loss of electrolytes.
Aloe Vera Pulp.
At a glance: ·
- Aloe Vera is packed with Vitamin C, E and beta carotene.
- Gives energy punch with amazing health benefits.
- Helps with weight loss.
- Improves the quality of skin and hair and makes them glowy.
- One of the only plant sources of vitamin B-12.
- Aloe vera juice is widely known to relieve sunburn and help heal wounds.
- Provides antioxidants and reduces inflammation · Aloe vera contains folic acid and choline.
- It contains eight enzymes, including aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase and peroxidase.
- Minerals such as calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc are present in aloe vera.
- It provides 12 anthraquinones — or compounds known as laxatives. Among these are aloin and emodin, which act as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals.
- Four fatty acids are present, including cholesterol, campesterol, beta-sisosterol and lupeol — all providing anti-inflammatory results.
- The hormones called auxins and gibberellins are present; they help with healing wounds and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe vera provides sugars, such as monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and polysaccharides.
- Heals cold sores.
- Encourages gut bacteria, and regulate bowel movement.
- Detoxifies body and promotes heart health.
- Helps fight cancer.
Aloe Vera is no less than a boon to mankind, Researchers are unlocking the benefits of this universal plant and its many by products.