About Jiva Ayurveda Sleep Well Tablets
There are hundreds of herbs, formulations and preparations used by doctors in Ayurvedic treatment. The careful selection and sourcing of herbs, minerals and oils from the best sources, strict hygiene and high quality control standards are critical in the manufacturing of these medicines and products.
Jiva manufactures over 500 classical Ayurvedic formulations and 90 proprietary products that confirms to international standards of manufacturing practices. We set high standards of safety, purity and efficacy in these medicines and products.
Sleep Well tablet reduces the aggravated Vata Dosha and gives strength to the nervous system, besides acting as a hypnotic. We have chosen quality herbal ingredients from organic environs for you and employ processes that are primed to give you a balanced product without contamination or loss of potency. This is a pure herbal product with no additives.
Mode Of Action
1. Brahmi strengthens the nervous system and very effective in insomnia. Open and clarify the mind,Strengthen memory and intellect,Support focus and concentration,Encourage a balanced emotional state,Promote daytime energy and nighttime sleep,Support healthy blood cells,Promote healthy skin and hair.
2. Andri is brain palliative and is an anti-epileptic and antimaniac.
3. Jyotishmati increases the retention power and is very effective in controlling brain disorders. Jyotishmati is an ancient Ayurvedic plant valued primarily for its health benefits. It is a shrub that grows at high elevation (usually above 3000 feet) primarily in India. Jyotishmati leaves have been described as having the shape of a pigeon's foot, while their fruit is said to look like a crow's egg. Oil, extracted from the fruit, is used for healing purposes
4. Petha also strengthens the brain, increases retention power and is very effective in controlling insomnia.
5. Amla gives strength to the nervous system. The essential minerals and vitamins that it contains, are not only integral to our body's well-being, but also indispensable to preventing and managing some of the most common and widespread diseases. Amla is an excellent source of Vitamin C, hence it helps boost your immunity, metabolism and prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough. Its nutritional profile also comes studded with a range of polyphenols that are known to fight against the development of cancer cells. According to Ayurveda, amlajuice is known to balance all the processes in the body and brings to equilibrium all three doshas - vata, kapha, pitta.
1. Insomnia and associated symptoms.
2. Nervousness and Irritability.
1 to 2 tablets to be swallowed with water or milk.
1. Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
2. Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
3. Over-dosage may cause adverse effects such as gastritis.
4. It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
5. Keep out of reach and sight of children.