About Cotton Crepe Bandage
A crepe bandage is a lightweight bandage that is generally applied to provide warmth, insulation and support in a variety of medical health situations. It can be used to treat sprains and strains, to help correct fractures and other bone problems in orthopaedic,to serve as a compression bandage to support already bandaged enlarged veins and to support surgical gauze bandage dressings. This type of bandage is never directly applied to wounds . The characteristic feature of this bandage is its elastic, stretchable property, which allows it to be wrapped without trouble and with comfort over different body parts.
- Dynacrepe Bandage is Light weight, ideal sized bandage.
- Highly porous for better air circulation.
- Flexible, comfortable and easy to wrap.
- Bandage pack comes with extra safety pin.
- Washing renews elasticity of the bandage.
- Non-fraying edges.
- Easily washable with lukewarm water.
- Flexibility of the bandage makes it easy to wrap.
- Renewal of elasticity on washing ensures repeated usage of the bandage over time.
- Varied usage implies the versatility of the bandage.
- Non-fraying edges reduce chances of damage of the bandage.
- Can be easily hand washed with lukewarm water.
- A professional crepe bandage for sports and patient care needs.
- Provides optimum support to the user and holds the wrapped area well.
- Cotton fabric of the bandage provides extra comfort while the bandage is on.
- The extra Safety pin provided aids better fastening of the bandage.
- Sprain, Strain,
- Painful joints
- Post-operative conditions
- Sports mishaps
- Support bandaging
- General surgical & Orthopaedic uses.
- Can be used as compression bandage for all orthopaedic uses and also as pressure bandage in burns and skin grafts.
How to use
- Wrap the bandage snugly around the affected area but it should not be too tight.
- Ensure that the areas above and below the injury are covered.
- Apply the bandage firmly, but not tightly, and secure the end by folding it over and tying a knot in the end. You can also use a safety pin, adhesive (sticky) tape, or a bandage clip.
- Remove the bandage before you go to sleep.Or use as recommended by a medical practitioner.