About Kerala Ayurveda Santhwanam Oil
An ideal rejuvenating massage oil, Santhwanam oil, combines the virtues of Ayurvedic herbs such as Bala (Sida cordifolia), Devdaru (Cedrus deodara), Sariba (Hemidesmus indicus), Tagara (Valeriana wallichii), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Yashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Rasna (Alpinia galanga) and Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia) along with Laksha (Lac) in a concoction with sesame oil.
The rational combination of the anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and immuno-modulatory properties of these phyto ingredients makes Santhwanam oil a Natural Rejuvenator and an ideal Massage Oil. Santhwanam oil helps improve blood circulation, ojas, mental clarity and also strengthens all tissues, improving strength and longevity.
Additionally it is not only effective in rheumatic conditions but also an emollient to the Skin, which tones up the skin due to its nourishing and moisturizing effect. It can be applied in conjunction with massage and steam therapy, or as a mild massage oil, for daily application.
Indications of Kerala Ayurveda Santhwanam Oil
- Rejuvenative massage oil.
- Helps relieve muscle pain.
- Ideal anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory oil.
Ingredients of Kerala Ayurveda Santhwanam Oil
- Bala (Sida rhombifolia) - Rich in anti-oxidants, Bala is famous for its anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara) - Useful in all Vata related ailments, Devadaru is beneficial for skin and possess anti-inflammatory properties
- Sariba (Hemidesmus indicus) - Shows protective activity against Arthritis and is a good immunomodulator
Dosage of Kerala Ayurveda Santhwanam Oil
- Oil may be applied profusely in conjunction with massage and steam therapy, or as a mild, daily application or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions of Kerala Ayurveda Santhwanam Oil
- Self medication of this medicine is not advised.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time,as advised by doctor.
- Keep away from children's reach.