About Kudos Neem Juice
Neem is a famous and an important global wonder used for centuries as an anti microbial, anti neoplastic & antiviral to treat blood as well as skin disorders, eczema, ringworm, scabies. Neem is a blood purifier that removes toxins from the blood. It reduces blood clotting, lowers blood pressure & cholesterol. It slows down rapid heart beat and irregular rhythms of heart. Treats jaundice, diabetes, gout, viral hepatitis. Neem is highly beneficial to treat diabetes as it lowers blood sugar efficiently. Neem is a very effective anthelmintic. Neem is recommended in skin diseases and general well being.
Neem, an ayurvedic medicine, has several health benefits. Neem is beneficial for the body, skin and hair. Its bitter taste makes it difficult for people to eat. This is why neem juice is one way to consume the beneficial ayurvedic medicine.
Health benefits of Kudos Neem Juice
1. Due to its anti-inflammatory ingredients, Kudos neem juice extract is best to get rid of acne or pimples. Neem juice also improves the complexion.
2. By drinking Kudos neem juice, the toxins from the system are flushed out. This improves the hair quality, skin complexion and digestion.
3. Neem juice is considered effective for managing increased blood sugar level. By having neem juice everyday, you control the sugar levels in the body.
4. Applying few drops of Kudos neem juice on the eyes improves eye sight and also cures conjunctivitis.
5. Massaging the skin with Kudos neem juice reduces dark chicken pox marks. Skin diseases such as eczema and small pox are also cured by having neem juice.
6. Another health benefit of Kudos neem juice is it cures malaria. Kudos Neem juice reduces the development of virus and improves the liver functioning.
7. Neem juice reduces vaginal pain during pregnancy. Many pregnant women massage with neem juice to get rid of labor pain.
8. Kudos Neem juice extract when applied on pimple or acne gives a soothing effect and eliminates them.
1. Neem juice is bitter but after having it, the taste in mouth is not felt. Often after eating bitter food, the mouth taste turns to sweet.
2. Pinch the nose while swallowing neem juice. This makes it easy to drink neem juice.
3. Never add sugar if you want to get the health benefits of neem juice.
4. Have neem juice empty stomach early in the morning. Add salt or black pepper and little water to reduce the bitterness.