About Kudos Punarnava Cap
Punarnava Cap is a Ayurveda medicine, used in the treatment of inflammatory disorders, liver disorders associated with itching etc. It contains about 5 – 7 % of self generated natural alcohol in it. This self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.
Ingredients of Punarnava Cap
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis – Rhizome
- Pippali – Long pepper – Piper longum – Fruit
- Maricha – Pepper – Piper nigrum -Fruit
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula – Fruit rind
- Darvi – Berberis aristata – Stem
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica – Fruit rind
- Amla – Emblica officinalis – Fruit
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris – Root / whole plant
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum – Root / whole plant
- Brihati – Solanum indicum – Root / whole plant
- Vasaka – Adhatoda vasica – Root
- Erandamoola Castor root – Ricinus communis
- katuki – Picrorrhiza kurroa – Root
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa – Root
- Gajapippali Scindapsus officinalis – Fruit
- Pichumarda – Neem – Azadirachta indica – Stem bark
- Guduchi – Giloya – Tinospora cordifolia – Stem
- Patola – Trichosanthes dioica – leaf
- Shushka Mulaka – Dry Radish – Raphanus sativus – root
- Duralabha – Fagonia cretica – Root
- Dhataki – Woodfordia fruticosa – Flower
- Sita – sugar
- Draksha – Dry Grapes – Vitis vinifera – Fruit
- Madhu – Honey
Indication of Kudos Punarnava Cap
- Hrud roga – heart disease
- Pandu – anaemia
- Serious type of oedema
- Pliha – splenic enlargement
- Jwara – fever
- Aruchi – anorexia
- Meha – obstinate urinary disorders
- Gulma – Phantom tumour
- Bhagandara – Fistula- in- ano
- The six varieties of Jathara Rogas (obstinate abdominal disease)
- Kasa – cough
- Svasa – Asthma
- Grahani – sprue syndrome
- Kushta – obstinate skin diseases,
- Kandu – itching
- Aggravation of vayu in the limbs
- Hikka – hiccup
- Kilasa – a type of leucoderma and
- Halimaka – a serious type of Jaundice
- It endows the patient with complexion, strength, longevity, Ojas (essence of all the 7 Dhatus and Tejas (Lustre).
Therapeutic of Kudos Punarnava Cap
Punarnava Cap is an excellent anti-inflammatory and diuretic remedy, which provides relief in heart, kidney and liver disorders.
1. Congestive Heart Failure
However, Punarnava Cap is not a potent remedy to treat congestive heart failure, but it is given as adjuvant for supporting Tapyadi Loha, Terminalia Arjuna Bark Powder and other beneficial remedies used to treat congestive heart failure. It reduces workload on the heart by reducing edema.
Punarnava Cap helps anemic patients suffering with appetite loss and weakness. It promotes formation of the red blood cells. However, iron supplement should be taken with Punarnava Cap. The best combination is given below:
- Punarnava Cap-4 tsp. mixing with 4 tsp. water
- Mandur Bhasma
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Swarna Makshik Bhasma
- Twice daily
3. Fatty liver (Hepatic Steatosis)
Punarnava Cap along with Arogyavardhini Vati helps reducing the fat accumulated on the liver. It is effective in both cases – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
4. Gout & High Uric Acid Level in the blood
Punarnava Cap or Punarnava Cap is an excellent remedy for elevated uric acid level. It increases the uric acid secretion through the kidneys.
Dosage of Kudos Punarnava Cap
- Take 1-2 capsule twice or thrice a day after meal or as directed by physician.
Precaution Of Kudos Punarnava Cap
1. The medicine should be kept away from the reach of the children.
2. The medicine should be kept not in direct sunlight.