About Nagarjun Ashwagandha Pak
Nagarjun Ashwagandha Pak is an Ayurvedic preparation containing Ashwagandha, cow-milk, sugar, medicinal herbs and minerals. The chief ingredient of this medicine is Ashwagandha. The botanical name of Ashwagandha is Withania Somnifera. It is one of the important tonic herb of Ayurveda. For therapeutic purpose mainly the roots of plant are used. The roots are sedative, tonic, alterative, aphrodisiac and nutritive. The roots are used in treatment of senile debility, consumption, rheumatism, Vata rog, nerves weakness, nervous breakdown, loss of memory, loss of muscular strength, sperm disorders, spermatorrhoea, impotency and infertility. The internal administration of root powder with milk improves stamina and strength.Ashwagandha is important ingredient of many aphrodisiac herbal medicines.Use of Ashwagandha pak improves libido, muscles tone, nourishes body and cures various health problem related to male reproductive system.
Indications of Nagarjun Ashwagandha Pak
- It is nutritive, rejuvenating, aphrodisiac and tonic.
- It improves digestion, strength and muscle tone.
- It improves sperm count and cures sperm disorders.
- It pacifies aggravated Vata and Pitta Dosha.
- It especially works on nerves, kidney, and sperms.
Ingredients of Nagarjun Ashwagandha Pak
- Tej Patra
- Vansh Lochan
- Akhrot Ki Giri
- Bhilava Mingi
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Naag Bhasma
- Vang Bhasma
- Lauha Bhasma
Dosage of Nagarjun Ashwagandha Pak
- Take 10- 12 gm twice a day with honey and a glass of milk.
Precautions of Nagarjun Ashwagandha Pak
1. Keep away from children.
2. Store in a cool dry place.
3. Keep away from direct sunlight.