About Flaxseed Oil Capsules
Flaxseed Oil 60 veggie transparent capsule, A Rich source of the mineral antioxidant manganese, the polyphenols in flaxseed provide measurable antioxidant benefits, high omega 3 fatty acids, a good amount of certain B vitamins (B1 & B6 especially), magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, Iron, potassium, copper and zinc.
The health benefits of flax seeds primarily comes from the high omega 3 fatty acids content and unique fiber-related polyphenols called lignans, providing an abundance of antioxidants and plant phytoestrogens that promote digestive and cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of oxidative stress.
Flaxseed is a dietary key to keep the heart healthy without using chemical based supplements and medicines. This property is attributed especially to the rich Omega-3 fatty acid content of ALA’s. In addition flaxseed oil also keeps the joints healthy, prevents and heals joint pain, and softens stool for effortless evacuation.
Ground flaxseeds are great gluten free addition to recipes that also supports healthy skin, hair and nails.
Ingredients of Flaxseed Oil Capsules
High Omega 3 Content : Best Source of ALA & LA
- Flaxseed is the richest source of omega 3 essential fatty acids, containing up to 50% omega 3’s: almost twice as much as in fish oil! As a plant source, it is ideal for vegetarian and vegan diets, although it benefits everyone. Flaxseed oils differ from most vegetable oils in that it provides linoleic acid and alpha linolenic acid, both of which are needed by the body and must be obtained through the diet.
High Lignans content : Antioxidants & Phytoestrogens
- Flaxseeds are ranked as the #1 source of lignans in the human diet. Lignans are unique fiber-related polyphenols that provide us with antioxidant and fiber-like benefits, and also act as phytoestrogens. Flaxseeds contain about 7 times as many lignans as the closest runner-up food (sesame seeds).
Mucilage (gum) Content for Digestive Support
- Mucilage refers to water-soluble, gel-forming fiber that can provide special support to the intestinal tract. For example, gums can help prevent the too rapid emptying of the stomach contents into the small intestine, thereby improving absorption of certain nutrients in the small intestine. Flaxseeds are also an unusual source of helpful mucilaginous gums like arabinoxylans and galactoxylans.
Indications of Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed Oil Good For High cholesterol, Low immune States, Dry Eyes, Joint Pain.
Benefits of Flaxseed Oil
Aids in Weight Loss
- Since flaxseed oil lubricates the colon and works as a natural laxative, it’s excellent at keeping things moving in the digestive system. By helping your body to get rid of food and wastes more quickly, it helps your body to detoxify and shed excess weight.flaxseed oil added to a weight loss diet not only helped participants lose weight, but it also reduced inflammation markers that means adding flaxseed oil as a carrier oil to essential oils for weight loss can lead to additional benefits beyond dropping some pounds.
Relieves Constipation and Diarrhea
- Constipation is slower than normal movement of food waste through the digestive tract. It’s generally accompanied by a variety of symptoms, such as bloating, gas, back pain,or fatigue. One of the main folk or traditional uses for flaxseed oil has been constipation relief. By acting as a lubricant to the colon, flaxseed oil offers easy and natural constipation relief.It has dual effectiveness at relieving constipation and stopping diarrhea, showing flaxseed oil benefits the digestive system in multiple ways.
Helps Fight Cancer
- flaxseed oil is well-respected and included in natural treatment diets like the Budwig diet protocol for cancer.flaxseed oil benefits may include helping prevent the growth of breast tumors.
- flaxseed oil helps to increase collagen production. Structural changes in the skin’s tissues, including weakened collagen, makes cellulite more visible because the skin becomes thinner and less able to conceal the irregularities created by the superficial fat and connective tissue just below its surface. By adding flaxseed oil to your diet, you can actually help to fight the appearance of cellulite.
- Eczema is a common skin disorder that causes dry, red, itchy skin that can blister or crack. It’s generally caused by an allergic response to foods, chemicals or other substances, such as perfumes or soaps. In addition to avoiding unhealthy skincare products, you can also greatly improve eczema through your diet. Essential fatty acids help improve skin elasticity and texture, making flaxseed oil one of the top choices for improved skin health in general and pesky skin problems like eczema.
Boosts Heart Health
- There’s evidence that eating foods high in alpha-linolenic acid like flaxseed oil may help prevent and treat heart disease.people who eat a diet high in ALA are less likely to have a fatal heart attack.
Treats Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Sjogren’s syndrome is a disorder of the immune system identified by its two most common symptoms — dry eyes and a dry mouth. A number of studies to date have suggested numerous potential associations between diet and tear film health. One such study evaluated if oral flaxseed oil can help Sjogren’s syndrome patients. Results showed that therapy with oral flaxseed oil capsules (one or two grams per day) reduced eye surface inflammation and improved the symptoms of keratoconjunctivitis sicca (dry eye) in Sjogren’s syndrome patients.
- 2 capsule twice a day or as directed by your health care provider. Safe for long term use.