About Organic India Moringa Capsule:
Organic Moringa capsule contains Organic leaf powder of Moringa oliefera(Sahjan). The powder is produced by harvesting, drying then milling the leaves of Moringa oleifera. The powder is extremely rich in nutrients. It contains 90+ nutrients and 40+ antioxidants. It is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, protein, fibre, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
Taking Moringa capsules is good for those suffering from malnutrition and those who require extra nourishment, such as :-
- Body builders
- Sports persons
- Expecting & lactating mothers
- Growing children
- Chronically ill persons
About Moringa and its health benefits:
Moringa is a plant that is native to the sub-Himalayan areas of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan. It is also grown in the tropics. The leaves, bark, flowers, fruit, seeds, and root are used to make medicine.
- Moringa is used for “tired blood” (anemia), arthritis and other joint pain(rheumatism),asthma,cancer,constipation diabetes, diarrhea, epilepsy, stomach pain, stomach and intestinal ulcers, intestinal spasms, headache, heart problems, high blood pressure, kidney stones, fluid retention, thyroid disorders, and bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections.
- Moringa is used to reduce swelling, increase sex drive (as an aphrodisiac), prevent pregnancy, boost the immune system, and increase breast milk production. Some people use it as a nutritional supplement or tonic.
- Moringa is sometimes applied directly to the skin as a germ-killer or drying agent (astringent). It is also used for treating pockets of infection (abscesses), athlete’s foot, dandruff, gum disease (gingivitis), snakebites, warts, and wounds.
- Moringa contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals. As an antioxidant, it seems to help protect cells from damage.
- Oil from moringa seeds is used in foods, perfume, and hair care products.
- Studies show that Moringa oleifera may lead to modest reductions in blood sugar and cholesterol. It may also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and protect against arsenic toxicity.
Moringa is an important food source in some parts of the world because it can be grown cheaply and easily, and the leaves retain lots of vitamins and minerals when dried, moringa is used in India and Africa in feeding programs to fight malnutrition. The immature green pods (drumsticks) are prepared similarly to green beans, while the seeds are removed from more mature pods and cooked like peas or roasted like nuts. The leaves are cooked and used like spinach, and they are also dried and powdered for use as a condiment.
ORGANIC INDIA Moringa Capsules offer following benefits:-
- Moringa leaves have 4 times more Beta-Carotene ( raw form of Vitamin A) than that of carrots.
- 17 times more calcium than that of milk.
- 25 times more iron than that of Spinach.
- A rich source of Vitamin C.
- An excellent source of Amino acids (Amino acids form proteins).
- Boosts overall energy level.
- Increases stamina & vitality.
- Naturally restores essential vitamin & mineral imbalances.
Dosage of organic India Moringa Capsule:
- 2 - 4 capsules with food & water 2 times a day, or as directed by your health care provider.
- Safe for long term use.
- Store in a cool,dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Consult your doctor before consumption if Pregnant/lactating.
Why Organic India?
ORGANIC INDIA is a pioneer in bringing to the market, a range of organic-certified herbal formulations with no side-effects. These are 100% vegetarian and boost your fitness and overall wellness. The hygienically manufactured capsules, pack in a wealth of Ayurvedic herbs such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Amlaki, Tulsi, Moringa, Triphla and Turmeric that keep lifestyle diseases at bay. The no-chemical range, packed in glass bottles, is powered to give you clear skin, build up stress-resistance, immunity, mental fitness, energy, sound sleep, good memory and alertness.