About Organic India Pomegranate Cider Vinegar:
Pomegranates are one of the most nutritive fruits with an impressive antioxidant profile. The fruit is great for the heart and is said to lower blood pressure and prevent cancer. The vinegar made from the pomegranate also rivals the fruits in health benefits. It’s a tonic for fat burning and contains the anti-viral malic acid. Apart from this, it also helps in fighting cholesterol. It can also be had as a digestive aid and is said to improve mineral absorption in the body. To add to its list of benefits, Pomegranate Cider Vinegar also helps improve memory, prevent mood swings and can fight cancer cells.Like any other vinegar, Pomegranate Cider Vinegar can be used in the same way as apple cider vinegar. It can either be used as a salad dressing or a pickling agent. A few teaspoons of the vinegar can be added to warm water and had on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. The diluted solution can also be applied to the skin like a toner.
Health benefits of Organic India Pomegranate Cider Vinegar:
- May Lower Cholesterol: Pomegranate cider vinegar can lower cholesterol, it may block or slow cholesterol buildup in the arteries. It contains antioxidants, especially polyphenols, at higher levels than other fruit juices and it is the only fruit rich in all three major antioxidants: tannins, anthocyanins, and ellagic acid. Antioxidants are thought to reduce low-density lipoprotein or "bad" cholesterol and have a good effect on heart health. Nevertheless, check with your doctor before using pomegranate vinegar regularly.
- May Lower Blood Pressure: Pomegranate possess anti-atherosclerotic properties, drinking it produced a significant reduction in systolic blood pressure. Partly because of the tannins and antioxidants it possesses, they concluded pomegranate juice can offer protection against cardiovascular diseases. It is also thought that the potassium in pomegranates helps lower blood pressure and improve blood flow by lessening the stiffness of arteries, although other studies are either nonexistent, inconclusive or restricted to animal subjects.
- May Boost Memory and Mood: Pomegranate cider vinegar rich in flavonoids is believed to play a special role in protecting memory in the brain. Flavonoids are antioxidants and help control free radicals which can cause memory decline and mood disturbances, notably depression, in the aged. It is the deep red color that indicates the large quantity of flavonoids pomegranate vinegar possesses. Estrone, a natural form of estrogen, is also found in pomegranate juice. Studies have yet to show whether or not this ingredient could be an alternative to artificial hormone replacement therapy for menopausal women prone to mood swings. Although evidence is lacking in the actual benefit of pomegranates for healing memory and moods, the flavonoids they contain are generally believed to fight the effects of free radicals. Nevertheless, consult your doctor before ingesting pomegranate vinegar regularly.
- May Slow Cancer Growth: Although there is no widespread evidence as yet to show that pomegranate juice can slow the growth of cancer in human beings, in test tubes it can hinder the reproduction of cancer cells. Tests on animals give some indication the juice can help reduce the amount of blood flowing to tumors, reducing them in size. Studies indicated pomegranate cider vinegar can trigger the self-destruction of breast cancer cells and can poison most breast cancer cells dependent on estrogen while not affecting normal breast cells. Pomegranates also may help fight prostate cancer when used together with traditional therapies.
- Aids Digestive System: Pomegranate vinegar is rich in acetic acid that helps the digestive system. This is done by increasing the body's capacity to take up essential nutrients from the food that we eat. To benefits from this, add pomegranate vinegar in salads or take pomegranate vinegar as a drink (mix 1-2 tablespoon in a glass of water) before or with meals. This will help improve the absorption of essential minerals found in foods.
- Improve Body Performance: The easy absorption of vital minerals in the food that we eat will help us fight against diabetes, cancers, and osteoporosis. Since pomegranate vinegar aids in our digestive system, it plays a part in improving our health by letting our body perform better.
- Better absorption of calcium: People suffering from dairy product intolerance (lactose intolerance) will need alternative sources of calcium. This can be from spinach, broccoli, or garlic. If you add a drop of pomegranate vinegar in these foods, your body will absorb calcium more easily.
Indications for Organic India Pomegranate Cider Vinegar:
Pomegranate Cider Vinegar is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms :
- Microbial Infections
- Oxidative Stress
- Increased blood glucose level
- Increased Cholesterol level
- Store in a cool,dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Consult your doctor before consumption if Pregnant/lactating.
Why Organic India?
ORGANIC INDIA is a pioneer in bringing to the market, a range of organic-certified herbal formulations with no side-effects. These are 100% vegetarian and boost your fitness and overall wellness. The hygienically manufactured capsules, pack in a wealth of Ayurvedic herbs such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Amlaki, Tulsi, Moringa, Triphla and Turmeric that keep lifestyle diseases at bay. The no-chemical range, packed in glass bottles, is powered to give you clear skin, build up stress-resistance, immunity, mental fitness, energy, sound sleep, good memory and alertness.