About Organic India Tulsi Ginger Turmeric Tea:
This robust blend of Tulsi's adaptogenic and antioxidant qualities combined with Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon and spices offers a boost to the body's natural immune and inflammation response systems, while stimulating natural detoxification. Ginger, Turmeric and Tulsi all enhance the digestive system as well. A delicious treat that will bring many benefits to your day! Tulsi, also called Holy Basil, is revered throughout India as a sacred herb infused with healing power. Abundant in antioxidants, Tulsi Turmeric Ginger Tea is not only great tasting, it offers natural stress relief, increased energy and a boost to your natural immune system.
About Tulsi (HOLY BASIL):
The tulsi plant (Ocimum sanctum L. or Ocimum tenuiflorum L.) is a close relative of culinary basil (Ocimum basilicum), but it is differentiated by its medicinal properties and some physical characteristics. There are three main types of tulsi plants: Rama Tulsi (also known as Green Leaf Tulsi) - A green tulsi with light purple flowers and an aromatic, clove-like scent (thanks to its chemical component of eugenol, which is the main aroma in cloves) and mellower flavor. Krishna Tulsi (also known as Shyama Tulsi or Purple Leaf Tulsi) - A purple plant with a clove-like aroma and peppery flavor. Vana Tulsi (or Wild Leaf Tulsi) - A bright, light green tulsi plant that grows wild and is indigenous to many areas of Asian and North/East Africa; it has a more lemony aroma and flavor.
Proposed Health Benefits of Tulsi:
Of the three types of tulsi, Krishna Tulsi is often considered to be the most beneficial to health, followed closely by Rama Tulsi. Vana Tulsi has less potency, but it is sometimes blended with other types of tulsi for a more pleasing flavor. In Ayurvedic practice, common uses of tulsi include treatments for: Asthma, bronchitis, colds, congestion, coughs, flu, sinusitis, sore throat and similar ailments high blood pressure and high cholesterol, headaches, earaches, and eye disorders Skin diseases and insect bites cramping, gastric disorders, indigestion, intestinal parasites, mouth diseases, ulcers, vomiting, blood sugar imbalances Joint pain rheumatoid arthritis ,Kidney stones, Malaria and Cancer.
Medical research conducted by institutions favorable to alternative medicine confirms that tulsi is: A powerful adaptogenic herb (an herb that reduces stress and increases energy) Able to reduce the frequency and severity of asthma attacks, anti-inflammatory, high in antioxidants Immuno-modulating (able to increase or decrease the immune system's activity to the optimal level) Protective of the liver, and more generally protective against certain chemical toxins and radiation, but not contraindicated by chemotherapy (so it's safe to use while receiving chemo) Tulsi is also sometimes used to decrease fertility in men and women, so it is not recommended that those who are trying to conceive,drink large amounts of tulsi.
Health Benefits of Ginger:
- Ginger contains gingerol, a substance with powerful medicinal properties.
- Ginger can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness.
- Ginger may reduce muscle pain and soreness.
- The Anti-Inflammatory effect of Ginger can help with Osteoarthritis.
- The active ingredient in Ginger can help fight infections.
- Ginger may improve brain function and protect against Alzheimer's disease.
- Ginger contains a substance that may help prevent Cancer.
- Ginger may lower Cholesterol levels.
- Ginger may significantly reduce menstrual pain.
- Ginger Can help treat chronic indigestion.
- Ginger helps Lower blood sugar and improves risk factor associated with heart.
Indications for Organic India Tulsi Ginger Turmeric Tea:
Tulsi Ginger Turmeric tea is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms :
- Cold, cough and Inflammation
- Fatty liver/liver disorder
- Microbial Infections
- Oxidative Stress
- Store in a cool,dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Consult your doctor before consumption if Pregnant/lactating.