About Organic India Tulsi Lax Tea
Tulsi Lax - Gentle, Effective Herbal Laxative ORGANIC INDIA brings you gentle, effective and herbal laxative from the range of Herbal Teas. The effective herbal laxative, Tulsi Lax Tea is a combination of healing herbs which normalize the bowel movement in a day. Tulsi Lax Tea contains the queen of herbs- Tulsi, Senna, Peppermint, Spearmint and Mulethi. It is made from 100% certified organic herbs. The product is caffeine free, and gluten free.
Ingredients of Organic India Tulsi Lax Tea:
1. Peppermint ( Menthe Piperita)
2. Spearmint (Mentha Spicata)
3. Mulethi ( Glycyrrhiza glabra)
4. Krishna Tulsi ( Ocimum Sanctum)
5. Rama Tulsi ( Ocimum Sanctum)
6. Vana Tulsi ( Ocimum Gratissimum)
Health Benefits of Organic India Tulsi Lax Tea: ·
- Reduces Stress
- Supports the Immune System
- Abundant in Antioxidants
- Builds Stamina
- Powerful Adaptogen
- Aids Digestion
- Balances Metabolism
- Balances Energy Levels
Proposed Health Benefits of Tulsi: Of the three types of tulsi, Krishna Tulsi is often considered to be the most beneficial to health, followed closely by Rama Tulsi. Vana Tulsi has less potency, but it is sometimes blended with other types of tulsi for a more pleasing flavor. In Ayurvedic practice, common uses of tulsi include treatments for:
- Asthma, bronchitis, colds, congestion, coughs, flu, sinusitis, sore throat and similar ailments
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Headaches, earaches, and eye disorders
- Skin diseases and insect bites
- Cramping, gastric disorders, indigestion, intestinal parasites, mouth diseases, ulcers, and vomiting
- Diabetes and blood sugar imbalances
- Joint pain and rheumatoid arthritis
- Kidney stones
Medical research conducted by institutions favorable to alternative medicine confirms that tulsi is:
- A powerful adaptogenic herb (an herb that reduces stress and increases energy)
- Able to reduce the frequency and severity of asthma attacks
- High in antioxidants
- Immuno-modulating (able to increase or decrease the immune system's activity to the optimal level)
- Protective of the liver, and more generally protective against certain chemical toxins and radiation, but not contraindicated by chemotherapy (so it's safe to use while receiving chemo)
Tulsi is also sometimes used to decrease fertility in men and women, so it is not recommended that those who are trying to conceive,drink large amounts of tulsi.
Indications for Organic India Tulsi Lax Tea:
Tulsi Lax tea is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms: ·
- Microbial Infections
- Oxidative Stress
Directions For Usage of Organic India Tulsi Lax Tea:
For best results, pour 8 oz. of freshly boiled water over tea bag in a cup, cover and steep for 10 minutes. Drink slowly allowing the taste to deepen your experience and align you with the cleansing process. Drink 1 cup daily. When on a cleanse or fast, 2 cups per day are recommended.
- Store in a cool,dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Keep away from children's reach
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage
- Consult your doctor before consumption if Pregnant/lactating.
Why Organic India?
ORGANIC INDIA is a pioneer in bringing to the market, a range of organic-certified herbal formulations with no side-effects. These are 100% vegetarian and boost your fitness and overall wellness. The hygienically manufactured capsules, pack in a wealth of Ayurvedic herbs such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Amlaki, Tulsi, Moringa, Triphla and Turmeric that keep lifestyle diseases at bay. The no-chemical range, packed in glass bottles, is powered to give you clear skin, build up stress-resistance, immunity, mental fitness, energy, sound sleep, good memory and alertness.