About Organic India Vitality Capsule:
Vitality Capsules is a combination of powerful anti - stress / adaptogenic agents as energizer and immuno booster. Organic India Vitality revitalize and refresh your body and mind with these completely natural and organic health supplements from Organic India. These capsules are a natural blend of power herbs such as ashwagandha, tulsi, katuki and neelkamal and are full of anti-stress, anti-ageing and anti-fatigue properties.
Ingredients of Organic India Vitality Capsule:
- Vana Tulsi
- Rama Tulsi
- Neel Kamal
Surprising health Benefits Of Ashwagandha:
Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng, has a wide range of health benefits, which include its ability to fight cancer and diabetes, reduce inflammation, and prevent arthritis, asthma, hypertension, stress, and rheumatism. Furthermore, it boosts the supply of antioxidants and regulates the immune system. It also has antibacterial and anticonvulsant properties. Ashwagandha is also useful for men as a remedy for infertility and erectile dysfunction.Ashwagandha has had a great significance in Oriental medical schools of thought, especially in the ancient Indian system of medicine, Ayurveda, for many centuries. It had also been used by Native Americans and Africans in an effort to keep away several types of infections. You will be surprised to know that this herb has been so popular for ages that extensive scriptures describing the Ashwagandha plant and its medicinal properties have been mentioned in both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda.
Other health benefits of Ashwagandha include:
- Controls Cholesterol Levels
- Treats Erectile Dysfunction
- Increases Fertility in Men
- Reduces Anxiety
- Relieves Stress
- Fights Diabetes
- Treats Cancer
- Stimulates the Thyroid Gland
- Boosts Immunity
- Increases Blood Production
- Prevents Seizures
- Aids in Muscle Growth
- Reduces Ocular Diseases
- Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Antibacterial Properties
Surprising health Benefits Of Vana Tulsi and Rama Tulsi:
The tulsi plant (Ocimum sanctum L. or Ocimum tenuiflorum L.) is a close relative of culinary basil (Ocimum basilicum), but it is differentiated by its medicinal properties and some physical characteristics. There are three main types of tulsi plants:
- Rama Tulsi (also known as Green Leaf Tulsi) - A green tulsi with light purple flowers and an aromatic, clove-like scent (thanks to its chemical component of eugenol, which is the main aroma in cloves) and mellower flavor.
- Krishna Tulsi (also known as Shyama Tulsi or Purple Leaf Tulsi) - A purple plant with a clove-like aroma and peppery flavor.
- Vana Tulsi (or Wild Leaf Tulsi) - A bright, light green tulsi plant that grows wild and is indigenous to many areas of Asian and North/East Africa; it has a more lemony aroma and flavor.
Proposed Health Benefits of Tulsi:
Of the three types of tulsi, Krishna Tulsi is often considered to be the most beneficial to health, followed closely by Rama Tulsi. Vana Tulsi has less potency, but it is sometimes blended with other types of tulsi for a more pleasing flavor. In Ayurvedic practice, common uses of tulsi include treatments for:
- Asthma, bronchitis, colds, congestion, coughs, flu, sinusitis, sore throat and similar ailments
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Headaches, earaches, and eye disorders
- Skin diseases and insect bites
- Cramping, gastric disorders, indigestion, intestinal parasites, mouth diseases, ulcers, and vomiting
- Diabetes and blood sugar imbalances
- Joint pain and rheumatoid arthritis
- Kidney stones
Medical research conducted by institutions favorable to alternative medicine confirms that tulsi is:
- A powerful adaptogenic herb (an herb that reduces stress and increases energy)
- Able to reduce the frequency and severity of asthma attacks
- High in antioxidants
- Immuno-modulating (able to increase or decrease the immune system's activity to the optimal level)
- Protective of the liver, and more generally protective against certain chemical toxins and radiation, but not contraindicated by chemotherapy (so it's safe to use while receiving chemo)
Tulsi is also sometimes used to decrease fertility in men and women, so it is not recommended that those who are trying to conceive,drink large amounts of tulsi.
Surprising health Benefits Of katuki:
A rare herb found only in the high Himalayan region, Katuki is popular in the world of alternative medicine, especially in Ayurveda for its liver-protecting and healing properties. "Its botanical name is Picrorrhiza, and it is a major ingredient in the well-known medicine 'Arogyavardhini'--a herbal formulation prescribed for skin disorders, hepatic (liver) conditions, headache, and intestinal worms.
A study in the Indian Journal of Traditional Drugs talks of the hepato-protective effect of katuki on lipid-lowering drugs (statins). Another has also found that katuki can reverse hepatotoxic (liver-damaging) effects of drugs like Paracetamol. The highly-valued herb is used in many Ayurvedic medicines to treat asthma by helping in reducing allergen-induced bronchial obstructions. Katuki works on preventing asthmatic attacks by inhibiting the release of histamine in the lungs.
Benefits of Organic India Vitality Capsule:
Organic India vitality capsules provide the necessary energy boost to our tired bodies struggling to cope with the lack of nutrition in our day-to-day life. These capsules have 100% natural ingredients, which provide a wholesome positive impact to the body. Feel energetic and regain your fountain of youth with regular use of this product .
Dosage of Organic India Vitality Capsule:
Two Capsules twice daily with meals.
Why Organic India?
ORGANIC INDIA is a pioneer in bringing to the market, a range of organic-certified herbal formulations with no side-effects. These are 100% vegetarian and boost your fitness and overall wellness. The hygienically manufactured capsules, pack in a wealth of Ayurvedic herbs such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Amlaki, Tulsi, Moringa, Triphla and Turmeric that keep lifestyle diseases at bay. The no-chemical range, packed in glass bottles, is powered to give you clear skin, build up stress-resistance, immunity, mental fitness, energy, sound sleep, good memory and alertness.