Patanjali Ayurved Limited produces quality Herbomineral preparations. The principles of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are rigorously followed in the plant and Company prides itself on being environment friendly.A high stress on quality, several quality circles and special quality circles and special project teams working on Total Quality Management (TQM) projects make quality a way of life in Patanjali Ayurved Limited.This ensures that the customer gets the same high quality product regardless of where it is purchased.Aloe Vera plants have medicinal properties and hence are widely used in treating the burns, cuts, insect bites and several other skin ailments. This is one product that you must keep in your house, so that you can easily treat the kitchen burns and other injuries without wasting time. The uses of aloe Vera plant are known since centuries but still many people are not aware about the conditions that can be treated with it. Due to the effectiveness of aloe vera in treating skin conditions it has been included in various cosmetics and facial creams. Enriched with the medicinal qualities of aloe vera and benefi cial to keep skin healthy, beautiful, energetic and glaring
Product Description of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
Packaging : Product comes in normal clear plastic tube with a golden flip-flop cap. It is a nice small hygienic travel friendly tube.
Texture : It has medium gel texture that glides smoothly on skin.
Colour : It looks like a light yellow gel as it contains Chandan, Sandalwood and Kesar ( saffron) in it.
Fragrance : It has a strong smell of saffron and sandalwood. The smell is very fresh Ayurvedic kind of, that feels good, yet it is bit strong for sensitive nose and I think it is little artificial smell, but it doesn’t stay on skin.
Aloe vera Uses:
- It has medicinal properties and hence are widely used in treating the burns, cuts, insect bites and several other skin ailments.
- This is one product that you must keep in your house, so that you can easily treat the kitchen burns and other injuries without wasting time.
- The uses of Aloe Vera plant are known since centuries but still many people are not aware about the conditions that can be treated with it.
- Due to the effectiveness of Aloe Vera in treating skin conditions it has been included in various cosmetics and facial creams.
- Enriched with the medicinal qualities of Aloe Vera and beneficial to keep skin healthy, beautiful, energetic and glaring.It reduces the swelling, inflammation and redness associated with it.Aloe Vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins.
- These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Aloe Vera gel has become quite popular in the recent times and every brand makes Aloe Vera gel.
- Aloe Vera 90% W/V
- Base Material – q.s
- Permitted Colours – Tartazine Yellow and Brilliant blue
- Vitamin E
- Fragrance and Preservatives q.s.
How To Use
As a Pack : Use your hands to apply the aloe vera juice onto your face. Leave it on for about 20 minutes or until it dries. Rinse – Peel the aloe vera mask off of your face and wash your face with water. Pat Dry – Using a clean towel, dry your face and look in the mirror and enjoy the new glow of your skin!
As a Cream : You can add a moisturizer on top of the aloe, try using pure aloe gel as a spot treatment for blemishes and oily areas of the skin.
For Good Hair : You can also add some lemon to this mix. Aloe Vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
As a home made BB Cream
Can mix some of the foundation with this aloe Vera gel and then apply on the face to make a homemade BB cream.
To Remove Dark Circles : This Aloe Vera gel from Patanjali is applied under and over eyes to give them some cooling sensation and to get rid of the eye darkness.Leave it overnight after applying it under the eyes.
- Cures sunburns and pimples
- Acts as a base product
- Regular uses reduce light spots
- Non sticky, Non oily
- Super affordable
- Can reduce stretch marks
- Aloe vera has so many uses
- Not advisable for people with dry skin
- Works slowly
- Smell is a bit artificial
Why Should You Buy This Product? (USP)
Works nice as a daily moisturizer that keeps skin soft without making it oily. After a hot sunny day, it cools down skin and provides a great freshness to it. Non greasy finish on skin. Best Ayurvedic product to help you get rid of skin discoloration and blemishes. Patanjali gel for acne treats acne, pimples effectively.