Raja Saundhi Harad
Contains Harad, Amla, Ajwain, Kali Mirch, Salt, Black Salt, Pure Spices
Health Benefits of Ajwain
- One of the most crucial reason of never forgetting to add ajwain to your meals is because it keeps your stomach strong. Nothing disrupts our daily routine more than an upset stomach.
- The active enzymes in ajwain help in boosting our digestive functions by facilitating the release of gastric juices
- Helps in halting pre-mature greying of hair.
Health Benefits of Amla
- Indian gooseberry, commonly known as amla, is undoubtedly a powerhouse of nutrients. It is an uncommon balance of sweet, sour, pungent and bitter flavours. Amla or Amalaki can be consumed in any form be it juiced, powdered or eaten raw.
- Amla is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body.
- Amla powder is good for diabetics. Amla contains chromium which makes the body more responsive to insulin and regulates the blood glucose levels.