About Ratan Sudol Body Toner Capsule
It is a breast enlargement & breast firming product. It is a natural formulation to make your breast firmer, tighter, enlarged and more curved in appearance to make you appear more appealing like never before. It is used as a Muscle tightener of the female upper parts. This is a complete Ayurvedic preparation from rare herbs. It is used to tone the muscles. Based on the formula which includes extracts of natural origin, Bust Firming Cream reinforces the triangle of skin which holds the bust the natural bra.
1. Gambhari -
- Relieves tiredness, fatigue, delusion and dizziness.
- Relieves burning sensation, pain and useful in treating fever.
- It is a very good digestive and carminative.
- The paste made from its leaves applied on forehead reduces the headache.
2. Majufal, 3. Babul - Fresh pods of a babul tree are helpful in treating sexual disorders like frequent night discharges, loss viscidity of semen or a premature ejaculation. In Ayurvedic treatment, a preparation made from fresh pods is an effective remedy for treating these disorders. It even cures the extremely debilitated patients suffering from adverse consequences of masturbation.Babul can cure all problems related to oral health. Babul is used to brush teeth which heal various oral issues related to teeth and gums. Fresh or dried twig can be used. When you are using dried twig soak it in water overnight and use it next morning. A bark of babul teeth can also be used to cure gum and teeth problems. Prepare your tooth powder by combining clove, babul bark powder, and black pepper powder. Regularly use this powder to for cleaning teeth and massaging gums. For the problem of mouth ulcer, one can chew babul leaves and keep it in a mouth for few minutes and then split.Babul tree is known for its gum, which is prepared from hardened sap taken from babul tree. Babul tree is grown for its bark, which produces babul gum.
- Babul is used to treat diarrhoea. Take few leaves, crush them and make a powder. Have one table spoon of powder with water in a gap of three hours to cure the problem of diarrhoea.
- Babul has anti-healing property and can heal wounds quickly, simply take few tender leaves of babul and prepare a fine powder. Sprinkle babul powder regularly on wounds for quick and speedy recovery.
- Powder of babul is an effective remedy to heal fractures quickly. Take powder of the babul fruits and then mix it with honey. For better and effective results take this powder consequently for three days.
- Babul leaves are beneficial for pregnant women; chewing babul leaves during pregnancy enable a woman to deliver a baby with a glowing, fairer and clear skin.
- Babul is a boon to all those who are suffering from the skin disorders, the decoction of babul bark is highly beneficial as a drink and for bathing. It lessens down burning sensation, restores normal colour of skin, and heals ulcers and lesions rapidly.
4. Kanthkari - Bronchial asthma, cough, Antipyretic activity, Antidiabetic activity, Anticancer activity, Solasodine as antispermatogenic activity, Hypocholesterolaemic and antiatherosclerotic, Used in Ayurvedic preparations of Dashmoolarishtha, Nidigdhi kwaatha, Devdaaraadi kwaatha and kantakari ghriti. 5. Kundru - fruits have been used to treat leprosy, fever, asthma, bronchitis, and jaundice. The fruit possesses mast cell-stabilizing, antianaphylactic, and antihistaminic potential. In Bangladesh, the roots are used to treat osteoarthritis and joint pain. A paste made of leaves is applied to the skin to treat scabies. 6. Anar Chhilka - Nutritionists often recommend pomegranate in the diet to reduce weight and control cholesterol. Regular inclusion of fruits in the diet boosts immunity, improves circulation and offers protection from cancers.Certain ellagitannin compounds such as Granatin B, and Punicalagin are found abundantly in the pomegranate juice. Studies suggest that punicalagin and tannins can be effective in reducing heart-disease risk factors by scavenging harmful free radicals from the human body. The fruit is an also good source of antioxidant vitamin-C, provides about 17% per 100 g of the daily requirement. Consumption of fruits rich in vitamin-C helps the body develop ability to combat infectious agents by boosting immunity.Regular consumption of pomegranate has also been found to be effective against prostate cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), diabetes, and lymphoma.Further, it is an also good source of many vital B-complex groups of vitamins such as pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5), folates, pyridoxine and vitamin-K, and minerals like calcium, copper, potassium, and manganese.7. Moch Ras
In underdeveloped female upper chest
One to two capsules twice a day with water.
1. Store in a cool and dry place.
2. Use with the advise of the ayurvedic patient.