About Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala is an Unani medicine containing ingredients derived from plant, animal and mineral resources. It is a semi-solid preparation, which is particularly used for general debility. It gives strength to brain and heart. It is prepared by adding a decoction of herbal drugs or powdered drugs to a base (Qiwam) made up of sugar or sugar with honey. Other than herbal ingredients, animal and mineral origin drugs are also mixed. After preparation of solution, it is so triturated that it become frothy and colour turns white due to mixing the air constituents in it.
- Khafgan (Palpitations) rapid, strong, or irregular heartbeat due to agitation, exertion, or illnes
- Zauf-e-Aza-e-Raisa (Weakness of principal organs such as Heart, Brain, and Liver)
- Malikhoolia (Melancholia) feeling of deep sadness
- Naqahat (Asthenia) abnormal physical weakness or lack of energ
Benefits of Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala usually act as a cardio-tonic, and tonic for brain, liver, and stomach, and is also used for various other ailments like palpitations, weakness of heart, weakness of principal organs, cough, cold, catarrh, including respiratory and nervous disorders
- It is Muqavvi-e-Aam (General Tonic).
- It is Muqavvi-e-Qalb (Cardaic Tonic).
- It is used as Muqavvi Jiger (Liver tonic).
- It is Muqavvi Aaza Raisa (Vital organ tonic).
- It is a brilliant cardiotonic and removes restlessness, palpitation and tension.
- It is also very useful in curing post disease weakness.
- It is beneficial in Amraz Qalb (Cardiac Ailments), Khafqan (Palpitation), Malekholia (Melancholia) and Nazla (Catarrh).
Ingredients of Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
It contains ingredient Abresham/ Bombax mori cocoon and is invented by Hakim Arshad and hence named Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala.
- Ood Gharql/ Aquilaria agallocha
- Sumbul ut teeb/ Nardostachys jatamansi
- Post Turanj/ Citrus medics
- Mastagi/ Pistacia lentiscus
- Qaranfal/ Syzygium aromaticum
- Dana Ilaichi Khurd/ Elettaria cardamomum
- Sazaj Hindi/ Cinnamomum tamala
- Burada Sandal Safaid/ Santa
- Aabresham/ Bombyx mori
- Ambar/ Ambra grasea
- Marwareed/ Mytilus margaritiferus
- Yacpot/ Ruby
- Yashab Sabz/ Green jasper
- Kehruba Shamai/ Pins succinifera
- Marjan/ Corallium rubrium
- Mushk/ Moschus moschiferous
- Zafran/ Crocus sativa
- Warq-e-Nuqra/ Silver
- Warq-e-Tila/ Gold
- Arq-e-Gaozaban/ Borago officinalis
- Arq-e-Baidmushk/Sa/ix caprea
- Arq-e-Gulab/ Rosa damascena
- Arq-e-Keora/ Pandanus tectorius
- Aab-e-Seb Sheerien/ Malus sylvestris
- Aab-e-Anar Sheerien/ Punica granatum
- Aab-e-Behl Sheerien/ Cydonia oblonga
- Aab-e-Baran/ Rain Water
- Nabat Safaid
Dosage of Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
- Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala should be taken orally in dose of 3-5 grams.
- It can be taken once or twice a day, depending on condition.
- It may be given before breakfast and in evening.
- It may be taken with Arq Gaozaban 125ml, or water.
Side-effects of Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala
Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala is safe without any known side-effect.
- Do not take Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad Wala during pregnancy without consulting doctor.
- Avoid fried and spicy food.
- It is not suitable for diabetic person due to sugar content.