Also known as
Calc Carb, Calc Carbonica, Calcium Carb, Calcium Cabonica, Calcarea carb
SBL Calcarea Carbonica Hahnemanni
Calcarea carb is a mineral remedy that is a form of Calcium. It is more of stimulant and enhances the work of the body functions if taken properly in diet.
Uses of SBL Calcarea Carb
- Infants and small children have recurring canker sores (mouth ulcers)
- A child who needs this remedy may also have head-sweats during sleep, and be slow in teething or learn to walk, Physical fatigue, muscular weakness. Great remedy for chronic fatigue.
- Dysfunction of Thyroid or Pituitary glands.
- Increased local and general perspiration, swelling of glands, eczema in children.
- Impaired nutrition being the keynote of its action, the glands, skin, and bones are the seat of action.
- Calcarea Carb Fortifies (protects) the bones of the patient who suffer from bone problems.
Common symptoms of SBL Calcarea Carb
- Great weakness of memory, glandular swelling and boils on the scalp of head.
- Calcarea carb is used in a variety of diseases and disorders such as acne , arthritis, vaginal discharges in women, night terrors in children, and ringworm on the scalp.
- It cures sluggish development of bones and teeth as well as throbbing joints and bones, for instance, backache, fractures that are slow to heal and hurting teething in children.
- Chest is sensitive to touch and pressure.
- Chronic tonsillitis. Patient who is chronically tired and lacking in energy, having headaches is relieved with Calcarea carb.
- Easy reoccurrence of diseases with slow recovery rate.
Important indicated symptoms of SBL Calcarea Carbonica Hahnemanni
- Fear of failure, anxiety and mental restlessnes with heart palpitations (heart beat increased).
- Calcarea carb is given for weakened immunity problems where children catch cold easily, at every change of weather.
- Slightest cold causes many symptoms to affect the systems. Toothache that comes up by slightest cold air exposure.
- Raises Blood coagulability (ability of blood to form clots)
- Useful for bone pain, arthritis, pain.
- Calcarea Carbonica is used for carpal tunnel syndrome, pain with tearing pain from elbow to wrist, pain that feels sprained or stiff.
- Abdomen enlarged and hard with no desire to tie anything tightly against the abdomen. Gall stone colic.
- Mammae swollen and painful, fatigue, headache, disposition to be frightened, colic, and shivering.
- Perspiration and other body discharges often have a sour smell.
- Women may have excessively heavy menstrual periods and sore breasts before the flow begins. They may have vertigo during the periods.
- Calcarea Carb checks the trembling hands, numb fingers often remained opened out stiff and could not be bent.
- Calcarea carb is well indicated for constipation that arises out of eating undigestable things like chalk, eggs.
Cause for the complaints in SBL Calcarea Carb
Fright, suppressed discharges, faulty (improper) nutrition, loss of fluids from body, Cold winds.
from exertion, mental or physical; ascending; cold in every form; water, washing, moist air, wet weather; during full moon; standing.
dry climate and weather; lying on painful side, sneezing.
Reactions with SBL Calcarea Carb
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of SBL Calcarea Carb
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases- a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.