Also known as
Cs, Calc Sul, Calc Sulph, Calc Sulphurica, Calc Sulphuricum, Calcarea Sulph, Calcarea Sulphurica, Calcium Sulph, Calcium Sulphuricum, Calcium Sulphurica
SBL Calcarea Sulphurica
Calcium sulphate is a vital part of our cleansing systems, that guide us to help the body mend slow-healing wounds. Calcarea sulphurica is used for over a century to immobilize fractured bones. It is one of the first minerals to crystallize when sea water evaporates.
Uses of Calcarea Sulphurica
- Eczema and torpid glandular swellings, Psoriasis, Cystic swellings, suppurative processes.
- In affections of bone, caries of bone, Calcarea sulph gives good results.
- Tendancy to the formation of abscesses (pus) in the body.
- Great sluggishness of mind is relieved by Calcarea Sulphurica.
- Patient is continuously in a state of apprehension (fear of something will happen), anxiety.
- Calcarea Sulphurica is A very good remedy, where one cannot conceive a child (unabale to bear a child)
- Calcarea Sulphurica is useful for pain in the joints, may be gouty and rheumatic.
Common symptoms of Calcarea Sulphurica
- Recurrent or continous pus formation (abscesses).
- Sensitive to both cold and heat. After becoming cold, complaints come on.
- Pain in right upper jaw, with swollen and tender gums about a decayed molar.
- Great weakness all over the body is relieved by Calcarea Sulphurica.
- Heaviness of the lower limbs is relieved with help of Calcarea Sulphurica.
- Calcarea Sulphurica has been of great service in many cases of hip joint disease.
- Itching of the skin of the extremities
- Itching and burning associated with many complaints
- Inflammation and swelling of little finger.
- Pain in upper limbs at night. Pain in the shoulder; elbow, wrist and fingers.
- Cuts, wounds, bruises, etc, unhealthy, discharging pus; they do not heal readily.
Important indicated symptoms of Calcarea Sulphurica
- Intermittent high body temperature, ( fever that comes in intervals) hectic and caused by formation of pus.
- Pimples and pustules on face, Painful pimples on scalp leave a yellow scab, calcarea sulph is best indicated.
- Hard tender swellings in scalp in edge of hair, bleeding when scratched, Many little matterless pimples under hair.
- Chronic headaches and periodical headaches have been relieved with Calcarea sulphurica. Headaches in the morning, afternoon that last till evening.
- Hiccough, nausea vomitting and uneasy feeling causing sluggishness (no desire to work).
- In eye Inflammatory conditions of small children, neonates, Opthalmia Neonatorum, yellow discharge from eyes, Calcarea Sulphurica is best.
- Dry eczema in children is treated.
- Gums bleed while brushing his teeth.
- Painful Abscess around the anus is best treated by Calcarea sulphurica.
- Chronic inflammation of the kidney. It is a valuable remedy in urethral discharges, when the discharge is yellow, bloody, and often gleety (sticky with mucous).
Cause for the complaints in Calcarea Sulphurica
After mechanical injuries, when in neglected cases suppuration ( pus formation) has set in.
Every motion, walking fast, getting heated, warmth, warm rooms, after waking up
Open air, uncovering, eating.
Reactions with Calcarea Sulphurica
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Calcarea Sulphurica
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Precautions while taking Calcarea Sulphurica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.