Also known as
Km, Kali Mur, Kali Muriatica, Kalium Mur, Kalium Muriatica, Kalium Muriaticum
It is also known as potassium chloride. It is essential in the production of fibrin in the blood and when there is a shortage of it, a white discharge will be produced. It is found in muscles. Without the right balance of potassium chloride, the clot former/coagulant protein fibrin cannot be made, broken down or kept in proper solution in the body.
Uses of Kali Mur
- Complaints associated with white or gray coating of tongue.
- Mouthe ulcers with white discharges, chapped lips from cold.
- Kali Mur works wonders in Acne, erythema, and eczema, with vesicles containing thick, white contents.
- Kali mur helps cleanse colds, coughs and sinuses troubled by white mucus, as well as thrush, pimples, blisters or eruptions with white discharge.
- Indigestion due to fatty food, rich food.
- Threadworms causing itching at the anus region is well treated with kali mur.
Common symptoms of Kali Mur
- It is used for health conditions such as fatigue and exhaustion and thyroid conditions.
- Nervousness, anxiety and lack of mental clarity, confusion state is helped by Kali Mur.
- Symptoms like heartburn, acidity, sour belching, poor appetite and diarrhea.
- Hemorrhoids that are bleeding, blood dark, fibrous, clotted is well treated with Kali mur.
- Rheumatic fever with exudation (oozing of discharges) and swelling around the joints.
- Cough affecting the eyes, sensation of eyes protruding out while coughing.
Important indicated symptoms of Kali Mur
- Whiteness of all the secretions, discharges, coatings.
- Chronic catarrhal condition of middle ear (inflammation of middle ear) Closed Eustachian tubes, Snapping and noises in the ear.
- Sinus pain, Earache which occurs due to exposure or atmospheric pressure change, adult travellers ear discomfort.
- Tonsils excessively swollen; stringy, tough mucus; swallowing excessively painful.
- Tonsillitis when the patient can ONLY SWALLOW by TWISTING his NECK is well treated by Kali mur.
- Children’s eczema chiefly when it occurs on the face is well treated by Kali mur.
- Chief remedy in epilepsy, especially if occurring with or after suppression of eczema or other eruptions.
- Helps to stop bleeding and early healing.
- It helps in thinning of blood and easy circualtion of blood.
- Kali Mur is used for the second line of attack in any fever and it is most frequently combined with Ferrum phos.
Cause for the complaints in Kali Mur
Burns, Blows, cuts, sprains, disturbances in the funtioning of body.
Open air, drafts, morning, heat of bed, dampness, motion, sprains, rich food, during menses.
Cold drinks, Rubbing, Letting hair down.
Reactions with Kali Mur
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines. Do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Kali Mur
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.