Indications of O Liv T Capsules:
- Loss of appetite,
- enlarged liver
- sluggish liver
- yellowness of sclera
- poor liver function due to chronic hepatitis
- alcoholism, Also useful in malignancy of liver and gall bladder.
Composition of O Liv T Capsules:
- Phyllanthus niruri (Bhumi Amla, whole plant),
- Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh, whole plant) Kash,
- Cephaelis ipecacuanha (Epikak root)
- Berbaris aristata (Daruhaldi Stem),
- Taraxacum officinale weber (Dudhal root),
- Podophyllum hexandurm (Giriparpat root) Excipient q.s
Action of Individual Ingredients in Liv-T Capsules
Phyllanthus niruri: This remedy establishes a healthy flow of bile, the action of this drug is centered in the liver, and portal system, causing soreness, pain, jaundice.
Chelidonium Majus: It has an action in Jaundice, due to hepatic and gall-bladder obstruction. Gall-colic
.Aandrographis Paniculata: Antiviral, antipyretic, adaptogenic, anti-inflammatory, Improves immunity, Liver protecting. It exhibits hepatoprotective and hepatostimulative property
. Berbaris aristata: Liver area tender and dragging pains.
Taraxacum: Enlarged and Indurated liver, gastric headaches, bilious attacks, with characteristically mapped tongue and jaundiced skin.
Podophyllum Peltatum: Liver region painful, Torpidity of the liver; portal engorgement with a tendency to hemorrhoids, hypo-gastric pain, fullness of superficial veins, jaundice.
Ipecacuanha: The principal feature of Ipecacuanha is its persistent nausea and vomiting.
Dosage/Directions for use of O Liv T Capsules:
One capsule, three times daily, half an hour before meals.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.